Skin Food Black Sesame Hot Mask
  • I really love hot mask and one of the best that I have tried is from Skin Food
  • It is superbly relaxing and I highly recommend them
  • But as usual I love the illustration on the tub and the twirl cap that secures the mask did a great job in keeping the mask fresh
  • I really want the hot mask to stay hot for more, thus I found out that if I massage the mask on my face a little, the heat goes on longer
  • After washing the mask off, I noticed how my pores appear smaller in an instant

• by janicemic

I really love hot mask and one of the best that I have tried is from Skin Food. Skin Food Black Sesame Hot Mask is a must for me prior an important date or night out. The hot mask reminds me of a spa session at the comfort of my own home. I usually put the mask on when I soak in the bath tub. It is superbly relaxing and I highly recommend them.

The black sesame hot mask comes in a tub like
      most of Skin Food mask. I must say I do not fancy the packaging as digging my fingers in to the mask is not hygienic at all. But as usual I love the illustration on the tub and the twirl cap that secures the mask did a great job in keeping the mask fresh. The texture of the mask is not very pretty. They are quite thick in consistency and have chunks of sesame in the mask. They are black in color and feel ...

• slippery. They reminded me of a dessert that is made of sesame and I always crave for them after my mask session.

I use the mask after I clean and steam my face for about 5 to 10 minutes. The mask has a very strong aroma of sesame. Initially I really hate the strong scent however after using them for months, the aroma kind of grow on me. Upon application on my skin, the mask heat up automatically. The warmth is really strong initially however after about 3 minute or so it slows down. I really want the hot mask to stay hot for more, thus I found out that if I massage the mask on my face a little, the heat goes on longer. Besides, the sesame acts as an agent for exfoliating my skin.

I love how it feels like the mask is working on my pores. After washing the mask off, I noticed how my pores appear smaller in an instant. My skin are also supple and silky smooth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121370070931/k2311a1228/12.28.10