Professional Touch Salon Styling Mousse  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found Professional Touch Salon Styling Mousse on a beauty store
  • It was on sale at that time I bought it so I only bought it for like $1.50
  • I know this is not a curling mousse, it's just a styling mousse, but it worked like a curling mousse
  • The bottle is large enough and I think the amount the bottle contains is enough to last for more than 2 months if I will use it everyday
  • It's the best hair product that I've ever used

• by autumndreamer

I have naturally straight hair. I’m born with it. I want to curl it sometimes but I don’t want to just use hair sprays because when it dries, it hardens on the hair. It also feels a bit sticky. So instead of using hair spray for styling my hair, I used styling mousse. I found Professional Touch Salon Styling Mousse on a beauty store.

I can always see this mousse on most beauty stores, grocery stores and drugstores. It was on sale at that time I bought it so I only bought it for like $1.50. Last time I came back to the store, it is priced $7. So its original price is $7. The bottle weighs 212g and it contains 225ml of the mousse. On the bottle, it says it’s from England. There are directions on how to use it and the cautions on what not to do with it. The directions and the cautions are also written in 8 other languages. So maybe it’s an international product. The bottle is colored pink and black, which are my

favorite colors! It says this styling mousse contains Pro Vitamin B5 and that it adds volume and extra hold on the hair. It conditions and shines.

When I first used this product, it’s so easy because the directions written on the box are easy to follow and easy to understand. So I spread the mousse on my hair and let it dry first before styling. It smells so good! When the mousse came out from the bottle, there was an aromatic smell and I applied it quickly on my hair. The smell lasts the whole day on my hair. I love it so much! It smells so fragrant, sweet but strong, just enough for me. I really like the smell so much and the smell lasts on the hair. The first time I used this, I styled my hair curly. I applied the mousse on my hair and then let it dry a bit, and then I continued styling with my curling iron. I know this is not a curling mousse, it’s just a styling mousse, but it worked ...

• like a curling mousse. It held my curly hair so well. From the first hour after I tried the mousse, I checked my curls on the mirror, the curls are still tight. And then after a few hours, I checked on the mirror again, my natural straight hair is still curly just like how I styled it earlier. And then at the end of the day, it loosened up a bit but it’s still curly. It turned into big curls which still looks stylish.

I really liked this styling mousse so much. I haven’t tried so many hair styling mousses in my life but I am so contented with this one. Maybe this is what I’m still going to buy next time when the bottle turn empty. I really liked the smell so much. My mom once complimented me about the smell of my hair. And the curls last the whole day like what I expected.

The pros about this styling mousse: It smells so good, really! It’s easy to use, so easy to apply. The bottle is large

enough and I think the amount the bottle contains is enough to last for more than 2 months if I will use it everyday. When the mouse dries on my hair, it doesn’t feel sticky unlike the other hair styling products. It doesn’t harden hair. My hair feels so soft and smooth just like what it says on the bottle, “conditions and shines”. My hair feels so light too like I didn’t use any product on my hair. It is worth the price. The cons: I think there is none!

Overall, I really liked this product. It is like one of my must-have products for my hair. I style my hair with it like every other day. The fragrant smell lasts the whole day. When I arrive home and sniff my hair, it smells so good and the curls are still there. I really recommend this styling mousse to those who loves styling their hair. In the few weeks that I have used this, I haven’t encountered any cons. I really liked this product. It’s the best hair product that I’ve ever used.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121370000931/k2311a1228/12.28.10