Budget Rental Cars Tucson Airport  » Car rental  »
Tucson International Airport-7250 South Tucson Boulevard Tucson, AZ 85706
  • My last trip occurred over the Thanksgiving holiday so I decided to see if any of the major companies were offering deals with for reserving a car online
  • I was very impressed by the professionalism of the Budget staff member and the reasonability of the prices of their vehicles

• by shutterbug883

I have traveled to the Tucson area on a regular bases for the past few years, and have in turn rented from a number of different rental car companies. One of the primary reasons I rarely rented from the same company consecutively was the hidden fees that seem to pile up as your getting ready to check out. My last trip occurred over the Thanksgiving holiday so I decided to see if any of the major companies were offering deals with for reserving a car online.

Following some research, I decided to reserve a vehicle with the Budget center at the Tucson

International airport. At the time Budget was offering lowered prices for the holiday season and allowed you to reserve a vehicle online without supplying your credit card. I reserved a standard car for six days and was pleasantly surprised to find the total was going to come to under $180.00. Budget emailed me my reservation and I was set to go.

After spending the entire day in airports across the Midwest I arrived in Tucson. The Budget customer service desk is located along with the other larger name rental companies on the luggage claim level of the Tucson International Airport.

• When I approached the desk I was greeted by a very friendly, appropriately dressed, and well-manicured Budget employee. I handed the gentleman my reservation, and he proceeded to process my information. The Budget employee was extremely helpful in figuring out where I needed to go. I was also shocked to receive a free upgrade from standard compact to a luxury midsize. The vehicle was brand new, freshly cleaned, and waiting within fifteen free of the Budget rental desk.

Once my information was processed, my total came to exactly what I had been quoted on the Budget website a week before.

I was very impressed by the professionalism of the Budget staff member and the reasonability of the prices of their vehicles. The only comment I would make would be that the GPS devices are priced a bit high and I personally selected to turn down the offer.

Compared to the other experiences I’ve had with comparable rental car companies, Budget defiantly surpasses its competitors in price, quality of vehicle, and overall customer service. After traveling all day, I can’t really express with words how nice it was to be greeted with a kind word and a smile by a total stranger. Great company!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 328121369920931/k2311a1228/12.28.10