Pearberry Body Splash by Bath and Body Works  » Perfume  »
  • I love Bath and Body Works , and Pearberry is one of their classic fragrances
  • I really enjoy spraying it on , and the only thing that I don't like about it is how fast it dissappears
  • It is a scent that both teenagers and grown women can both agree on
  • The only thing that I don't like about this scent is it's staying power
  • Look for it on sale for the best value , but the regular price is not bad at all anyways

• by Gina Gott

I love Bath and Body Works , and Pearberry is one of their classic fragrances. It is a very fruity and fun scent that is perfect to wear all year long! This scent is simple yet unique. I really enjoy spraying it on , and the only thing that I don’t like about it is how fast it dissappears. It is a body spray though , so I didn’t expect it to last forever. This particular scent was a favorite of mine when I was a teenager. Bath and Body Works discontinued it , but then brought it back in their classic signature collection. I’m glad that they did , and enjoy wearing this scent every now and then. It smells great and brings back many good memories.

This body splash mostly smells of pears to me. It also hints of cantaloupe and pineapple in it.

There is also subtle touches of lily of the valley , strawberries , and musk. If you enjoy fruity scents , then you will love this one. It is very original and different. I love it. This scent smells great on everybody. It is a scent that both teenagers and grown women can both agree on. This perfume is also a good scent to wear anywhere. It is a good day or night scent that always gets me a lot of compliments.

The only thing that I don’t like about this scent is it’s staying power. It doesn’t last longer than about an hour on me. I have to bring the bottle with me everywhere I go , so I can keep reapplying it. It fits in my pocketbook , so it’s all good. It is also cheap enough to buy , so I don’t mind ...

• using a lot of it. I spray this stuff all over my body , from my hair to my toes , to get the best results. It smells wonderful! It is a light scent , but it also stands out in a crowd. It is a great all occasion body splash to have.

The normal price for it is about $10.50 a bottle. I love finding it on sale though , and when I do I buy a lot of the bottles. The best price I have found it at recently was 3 bottles for $10.00. That was an amazing deal right after Christmas! 3 for about the same price as one. The original price is good too though and worth it. The comes in a 8 fl oz bottle , has the name of the scent on the front of it , and pictures

of fruit decorating it. It is a cute bottle. Most of Bath and Body Work’s body splash bottles look about the same.

This is a nice and sweet scent perfect for any day of the week. It is great for any age too. It is always priced good. I really love wearing this scent , but always have to carry around a bottle with me. It fades just way to fast. For the price I can’t complain to much though. If you love pear scents or any kind of fruity fragrance , then you need to get this one. Look for it on sale for the best value , but the regular price is not bad at all anyways. This is a great body splash , and one that will get you a lot of compliments. It is refreshing and fun , and perfect to wear anytime.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5628121369910931/k2311a1228/12.28.10