Cheba Hut (in Flagstaff, Arizona)  » Restaurants  »
1.5
1411 S. Milton Rd (Flagstaff, AZ)
  • Cheba Hut (in Flagstaff, Arizona) The Cheba Hut experience is definitely an experience
  • The interesting themed restaurant is something that should be seen once… and only once
  • After I had to remind the stinky guy that I ordered a drink and needed a cup also, I was again disappointed by the watered down sodas
  • I will definitely not go back to this Cheba Hut

• by Lynn Nitroh

Cheba Hut (in Flagstaff, Arizona)

The Cheba Hut experience is definitely an experience. The interesting themed restaurant is something that should be seen once… and only once. When my friends and I were craving some late night munchies we decided to try out the local Cheba Hut in Flagstaff that had been getting a lot of hype lately.

At the register, I ordered the Panama Red (Chicken Marinara) and the Greek Salad.

It took longer

than a sandwich should take. The only people in the restaurant we me and my 4 friends, and it took 15 minutes to get my simple sub sandwich and salad. Neither was impressive. The sub sandwich was mostly sauce which caused it to be soggy and chicken breast was barely a sliver of chicken. The salad was a little better than the sub sandwich, but did not have “fresh” ingredients. The feta cheese ...

• should not have served at all, because it was too ripe.

The service at this particular Cheba Hut was awful. The “dude” behind the counter was unobservant and unproductive. He seemed as though he couldn’t care less about taking forever with making my friends’ and my sandwiches. He also needed a serious shower. Another guy behind the counter seemed to be walking back and forth trying to look busy.

After I had to remind

the stinky guy that I ordered a drink and needed a cup also, I was again disappointed by the watered down sodas.

I will definitely not go back to this Cheba Hut. They had so much potential, but they were a disappointment. Cheba Hut has nothing but hype over their theme; not their food.

Cheba Hut is located at 1411 S. Milton Rd and their phone number is 928-637-6430. Their website is chebahut.com/ Rank: 28/100

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 728121369710931/k2311a1228/12.28.10