Bigelow Mint Medley Tea  » Food  »
  • Needless to say, I immediately bought a pack, and I loved it
  • While the taste is not exactly the same as that of grandma's tea from my childhood, it is close enough to bring all the memories back

• by Lorianna
      I love this tea. It reminds me of childhood, when I would visit grandma; she had some mint in her garden, we would pick some mint leaves and add them to our tea… Ah, the aroma, and the fresh minty taste! I wonder why not

so many tea brands have come up with the idea of adding mint to their product; I had been looking for tea with mint for quite a while and practically gave up.

Then I saw Bigelow Mint Medley.

Needless to say, I immediately bought a ...

• pack, and I loved it.

While the taste is not exactly the same as that of grandma’s tea from my childhood, it is close enough to bring all the memories back.

The sweet aroma is there as well.

There is no caffeine in this tea,

so it is safe to drink before bed, it won’t make you stay up all night.

One tea bag makes a cup, sometimes two if I don’t want my tea very strong.

If you are a tea drinker and if you like mint flavor, give it a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271103136971031/k2311a0311/3.11.07