Nokia 3110 classic  » Phones  »
  • So in my opinion it may be a transformation of technology
  • This is actually due to some problems in memory, I think
  • But in my experience, Operamini is much better than Nokia browser

• by DIVIN DS

Nokia 3110 classic is one of the most sold Nokia mobile phones. I am proud to be a Nokia 3110 classic owner. I have been using this Nokia product for more than 3 years. There are many colors available for this model. I liked the black one. It was a economic set at the price of about $70.

When I bought it was about $ 100. The royal display and keypad attracted me at first sight itself. Another important thing I want to tell you is that it is one of the rare models which have both Bluetooth and Infrared connectivity. So in my opinion it may be a transformation of technology. Moreover

this model comes with GPRS and EDGE facility for fast web browsing.

The 1. 3 mega pixel back camera cannot be considered as a drawback when other facilities are taken. This mobile supports java applications which have . jar and . jad extensions.

Many applications like operamini, ebuddy, ucweb, Nimbuzz etc can work smoothly in this mobile. The facility to change the font of messaging is another feature which attracted my attention. We can adjust small or large font for messaging. Even though the Nokia product comes with very low internal memory, we can use memory cards. It supports 512 MB, 1GB and 2GB memory cards.

In my opinion complaints are very few for this mobile.

• The only problem in this is the inability of Bluetooth receiver to receive larger files at sometimes. This is actually due to some problems in memory, I think. When memory card is formatted, the problem is cleared. This mobile has many built in applications too.

Music player is one among them. By using the default music player we can play mp3 and aac formats. We can organize our favorite songs and there are many user friendly options. It is also possible to send a song while hearing the same. We can change the settings by using a very good equalizer.

There are many built in settings and also two user editable settings. There

is a nokia web browser to surf the web faster. But in my experience, Operamini is much better than Nokia browser. But Operamini cannot download applications independently. Operamini redirects to nokia browser to download applications.

Video streaming is also a notable feature. In common operamini or other web browsers, it is not possible to stream video. But in Nokia browser it is possible to stream video. USB cable is available with this pack and this provides an easy interface for file transfer. You can connect to internet in computer through your mobile.

For this you need a Bluetooth connection or a Nokia PC suite. So in my opinion Nokia 3110 classic is really a very good option.

Nokia 3110 classic

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3728121369650831/k2311a1228/12.28.10