The Body Shop Oil Free Balancing Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • Again, I love clear packaging as I can easily see what is left of the foundation

• by janicemic

I got this oil free balancing foundation from the Body Shop together with the Moisture Foundation during its promotional sales. I have very oily skin and thought that the oil free balancing foundation will do wonder at keeping my oily skin at bay, but boy I was wrong.

The oil free foundation comes in a clear tube just like the moisture foundation. Again, I love clear packaging as I can easily see what

is left of the foundation. I love the nozzle pump dispenser for the foundation. It is so easy to dispense the foundation by just a forcing the pump down. The texture of the oil free balancing foundation is very lightweight and I love the floral scent to it. It makes application so refreshing.

I have my hates and loves for this foundation. I love that the foundation provides good coverage over my blemishes ...

• and scars and I love the lightweight formula. It feels like I do not have a film of product on my face and my skin can breath with it. I also adore the natural finish it give my skin. I look so foundationless if you know what I mean.

I hate that the foundation doesn’t hold well. They dry off very quickly and thus blending the foundation on my face takes some extra

effort. I loath that the foundation doesn’t have long wearing sustainability to it. After about 3 hours of wearing, the foundation comes off and makes my skin look patchy with orangey patches of foundation on some parts of my face. The foundation also starts to appear cakey and I really do not think I would use this foundation again. It is just nasty and by far the worst performance a foundation could get.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121369640831/k2311a1228/12.28.10