The Body Shop Moisture Foundation SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the idea that all products from the Body Shop were not tested on animal

• by janicemic

I was shopping with a couple of friends and I got the Body Ship Moisture Foundation for $23 at a 30 % discount. I have plenty of foundation new and old at home; it is just that I love discounts and sales. I always shop at my whim and mostly I just love to try new products. Anyway, Body Shop

isn’t a new brand to me, I begin using their product back when I was a teenager but I eventually grow out of it when I saw many new brands moving in to our shopping mall.

I love the idea that all products from the Body Shop were not tested on animal. I feel that I support the campaign when I buy their product. It is kind of vain but it makes me happy believing. Anyway, the foundation comes in a clear tube in which we can easily see what is left from the foundation. I love the pump nozzle packaging as it spells practicality and hygienic to me.

I adore the ingredients in the foundation. It has organic beeswax,

• The Body Shop Moisture Foundation SPF 15
      Vitamin E and marula oil which is great for moisturizing the skin. The texture of the foundation is rather runny and it doesn’t hold well. I hate to say that the foundation doesn’t cover my imperfections at all. However, on the bright side, it is easy to blend and makes application simple. I use my hand to apply them and
      sometimes if I want a better finish, I’ll use my brush.

I love the light weight feeling from the foundation. It doesn’t tighten my skin and I basically do not feel the product on my skin. It is so breathable and looks natural on me. I would love it more if it perform better on covering my acne scars and blemishes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121369630831/k2311a1228/12.28.10