Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows  » Food  »
  • The other day I bought a bag of the miniature kraft jet-puffed marshmallows to use in hot cocoa
  • The thing I like the most about these marshmallows is that they do not get stale as easily as other marshmallows

• by Jplane

I buy bags of Jet-puffed Marshmallows from Stop and Shop all the time! I used to use the store brand until I realized that the jet-puffed marshmallows taste so much better. I usually buy the standard sized marshmallows in the summertime for my kids to use at a camp fire. They are the perfect size

to fit one or two on a stick to roast. The other day I bought a bag of the miniature kraft jet-puffed marshmallows to use in hot cocoa. I bought the bag for $1.50 but I usually find deals or coupons for buy one get one free. The thing I like the most about these marshmallows is that they do not get stale as easily as other marshmallows. I try not to leave the bag open, but every so often the bag does get left open for a short period of time. With the store brand marshmallows, they would get stale immediately but with kraft jet-puffed marshmallows they stay soft ...

• Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows
      and fluffy.

I use the marshmallows for more than just campfires and hot chocolate. They are also great for cooking! On Thanksgiving I use the miniature Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows in my sweet potatoes to give them an extra great taste. I also make rice crispy treats with these marshmallows. They seriously do

not come out as good when you make them with the store brand marshmallows.

Recently I have found that Kraft Jet-Puffed also makes marshmallow fluff. I have just started using it and my kids love it in their peanut butter and fluff sandwiches. Overall this is a great product and everyone should have the pleasure of enjoying Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728121369610831/k2311a1228/12.28.10