Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm
  • The cleansing balm cost me $27 for 125 ml of balm
  • Despite having oily skin I love to use oil based product on my skin

• by janicemic

I was using all kind of make up remover before I get my hands on Clinique Take the day off cleansing balm. I have one make up remover for my face and one for my eye make up. So imagine the fuss daily. I always fret to remove my make up and being the beauty junk that I am, I go to sleep with them when I am just so tired at night. I was so frustrated until I was introduced

to Clinique’s cleansing balm. I swear by this product and I have been using them tub after tub.

The cleansing balm cost me $27 for 125 ml of balm. It is rather expensive but with this cleansing balm a little of it goes a long way thus it is pretty good deal at the end. Despite having oily skin I love to use oil based product on my skin. I used to believe that oil based skin care will only worsen my ...

• oily skin but boy I was wrong.

The cleansing balm comes in a small round jar and I must say I do not fancy the packaging. I have to dig my fingers on to the jar to remove the product and it is not hygienic at all. I tried to use a spatula to scope the balm but I find it rather troublesome to take out the balm and fingers work best. The balm melts on my hand and when I

massage them on to my face it feels so good, The balm feels very silky and smooth on my face and it removes make up so easily. Gone were the days where I have to use cotton pad and not to mention tugging and pulling to remove the make up.

I adore how easy the balm removes my eye make up and my mascara. Yes, it removes my mascara as well. This is a must have product if you do make up.

Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121369600831/k2311a1228/12.28.10