Nars Orgasm Illuminator  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love to use illuminator to bring out the natural glow on my face
  • I believe this color will compliment all skin tone
  • I was experimenting a little and I found out the illuminator work best when mixed with my foundation

• by janicemic

I am a big fan of Nars product especially the Orgasm product line. I absolutely adore Nars Orgasm Illuminator as it is a great product that really works on me. I love to use illuminator to bring out the natural glow on my face.

The orgasm illuminator comes in a black box with white big wording of NARS on it. The packaging for the illuminator is like a typical lip gloss tube. It has a twirl cap that opens

to a dispensing hole for the illuminator. It is easy to dispense the illuminator as a light squeeze will bring out the product. I absolutely adore the shade of the illuminator. It has a rather golden peachy shade with pinky shimmers in the background. I believe this color will compliment all skin tone. They are thick in texture however weightless upon application.

I love the flexibility of this product. I use them in all ways possible to squeeze every ...

• penny out of it. I use them as an illuminator of course, and they work well as a blush too. I also use them to highlight my nose and my cheek bones. As an illuminator I apply them on my skin prior my foundation and I realized how my skin glow so radiantly. I was experimenting a little and I found out the illuminator work best when mixed with my foundation. I love how beautiful and natural my skin
        appear. My skin appears so bright due to the golden and pinkish shimmer on the illuminator.

Applying the illuminator on my cheek alone does not bring out a lot of colors to my cheek however, upon blending them with my foundation; it gives me a sheer natural looking blush. I also love how the illuminator highlights the bridge of my nose and my cheekbones. All in all, I love this product as it gives me the best value for money spent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121369530831/k2311a1228/12.28.10