Lip Fusion Micro Collagen Lip Plump  » Cosmetics  »
  • It cost me $38 for a 8.22 gram of lip plump
  • Anyway, the lip plump is in a clear tube and I love that I can see how much is left from the lip plump with the packaging
  • I really think it would be nice if all lip gloss has plastic paddle like applicator like the one I bought from Japan

• by janicemic

My lips are very thin in texture. I always wish they are plump just like Angelina Jolie’s sexy pout. In my attempt to have chubby lips I always invest in lip gloss and lip plump to make them better. However, thus far, I have yet to find something that really gives me the result I wanted.

Fusion beauty lip fusion lip plump is highly raved by our local magazines on how well it works. It cost me

$38 for a 8.22 gram of lip plump. It comes in a box that has really catchy marketing wording, “Perfectly plumped lips, instantly (No Pain, No Waiting, No kidding)” I actually laughed out loudly when I read them. Anyway, the lip plump is in a clear tube and I love that I can see how much is left from the lip plump with the packaging. The applicator emerges from the cap once I unscrew the twirl cap.

• It is attached to the cap and it is soft and easy on the lips. I do need to dab a couple of time with the applicator to cover the whole lips. I really think it would be nice if all lip gloss has plastic paddle like applicator like the one I bought from Japan.

I was excited that the lip plump has marine collagen in them and that it would plump my lips in an instant.

The lip plump has a sheer shade to it that I love. It is not very pigmented but it appears very natural on my lips. I love the moisturizing effect it has on my lips and the candy sweet aroma when I apply them on my lips is a plus. However, I am sad that the lip plump doesn’t really give me fuller lips. They look slightly swell however they did not look perfectly plump to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121369520831/k2311a1228/12.28.10