Bison Hot Bath Salt  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the packaging of the bath salt from this product
  • I enjoy the bathing salt so much, I was really sad that I did not purchase more of it as I miss bathing in the hot bath salt
  • I would definitely get more on my next visit
  • I found out that the candy size bath salt popped due to the carbon dioxide burst from the mixture of salt that are made of ginger extract and capsicum
  • I actually sweat due to the heat and I really love how my skin is so moisturized after the bath

• by janicemic

On my last visit to Japan, my local Japanese girlfriends introduce Bison bathing product to me knowing I’m a sucker for bathing and spa products. Bison is a huge name in Japan for bathing products.

I love the packaging of the bath salt from this product. They are very cute and full of cartoony illustration and rich in color combination. Like most Japanese product, they come in Japanese wordings and I hate the fact that the manufacturer

is not bothered to inject some English wording to them. I enjoy the bathing salt so much, I was really sad that I did not purchase more of it as I miss bathing in the hot bath salt. I would definitely get more on my next visit.

The bath salts are mostly colored and they are quite grainy in texture. They come in all sizes and colors depending on the theme of the bath salt. In the bath ...

• salt package, there will be a couple of rock size candy that will pop once they are in the bath tub. I love the creative idea of popping and snapping sound that emits from the bath rocks. I found out that the candy size bath salt popped due to the carbon dioxide burst from the mixture of salt that are made of ginger extract and capsicum.

It is very delightful when I soak in my bath tub

in colored water and enjoying the crackling sound from the tub. I also love how the bath salt turns the water in my tub in to hot water. It feels like sauna in my own bathroom. However, the heat doesn’t last very long. It only lasted 5 to 10 minutes and I really wish it could be more. I actually sweat due to the heat and I really love how my skin is so moisturized after the bath.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121369500831/k2311a1228/12.28.10