Cellnique Skin Action Sebum Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love packaging that has a pump as a dispenser
  • However, I was a little disappointed to find methylparaben in the end of the list

• by janicemic

My biggest skin woe is my pitted scars and my large pores. I am constantly in the search for the “it” product that can get rid of my beauty despair. I was introduced to Cellnique Skin Action Sebum Gel from a friend who is a firm believer for Cellnique. I have had my fair share of Cellnique product but have not try the skin action sebum gel before. Thus after constant good feedback from her I had finally bought the sebum gel few months ago.

The sebum gel is quite costly as it stands at $52 for a small bottle of gel. The sebum gel comes in an opaque bottle with a cap over a pump. I love packaging that has a pump as a dispenser. It is just the most practical and hygienic packaging of all. The texture of the gel is rather stable and thick. It is slightly clear in color and I absolutely adore the refreshing and cooling sensation it has on my skin upon application. The ...

• scent from the gel is a little minty due to the peppermint in its ingredient.

I love the natural ingredient in the sebum gel. It has male ferm root extract which is great to sooth my irritated skin, and the witch hazel extract is a great disinfectant to the bacteria on my face. It also has aloe vera and tea tree oil. However, I was a little disappointed to find methylparaben in the end of the list.

I apply this on my clean face after

toner. Despite the sebum gel is thick in consistency, it absorbed really well in to my skin. I apply them on the area where my pores are really huge and where blackheads and whiteheads are present. I am surprised at how well the sebum gel work. It keeps my oily skin at bay and my blackheads are so much lesser and that contribute to my pores looking smaller. I love how the gel work at making my skin less congested. It makes my skin texture better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121369480831/k2311a1228/12.28.10