Lush- Cupcake mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think my relationship with Lush will be a long lasting one
  • They are so creative in mixing all the natural finest ingredients to bring out the best result
  • I love how the products in Lush are reasonably priced
  • After experimenting a little, I found out washing them with chamomile soap is the most effective way to rinse off the mask

• by janicemic

After the brief introduction from my cousin who was so kind to send me a couple of Lush product, I was hooked on this brand. I am a big believer in using natural ingredient products on my face and Lush does just that. I think my relationship with Lush will be a long lasting one. They are so creative in mixing all the natural finest ingredients to bring out the best result.

I got the chocolate cupcake mask

at $8 for a 60 gram of mask. I love how the products in Lush are reasonably priced. The mask is packaged in a black mini pot that closes with a twirl cap. I love the small tub as it is great at keeping the mask fresh. Since the ingredients from the mask are fresh properties without preservatives, the tub is great at preserving them in the fridge. I love the fact that the mask is made ...

• of rhassoul mud which is great at deep cleansing my pores. The mask also has spearmint, sandalwood and peppermint oil. It also has chocolate powder which is great for my oily skin.

I use the mask after cleansing and steaming them for 5 to 10 minutes. The mask is very thick in consistency and smells heavenly. It dries off very quickly and washing them is quite a tough job due to the thick texture. After experimenting a little,

I found out washing them with chamomile soap is the most effective way to rinse off the mask.

I love how the mask balances up my oil glands and how it dries off my pimples with just one application. The only drawback of this mask is that the shelf life of a natural mask is only 4 weeks of its manufactured date, thus I usually share them with my friends and family to get the most of the mask.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121369470831/k2311a1228/12.28.10