Skin MD Shielding Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • It cost me $20 for a bottle of lotion and I think it is pretty expensive since the lotion comes in a small bottle of 120 ml
  • I love how easy the lotion discharges with a small push on the body of the bottle
  • This lotion is one of the best that I have purchased so far

• by janicemic

I saw this lotion featured in our local beauty magazines a couple of time. Some of the Taiwan beauty talk show also raves about them. Finally after months of contemplating I finally buy them from an online store. It cost me $20 for a bottle of lotion and I think it is pretty expensive since the lotion comes in a small bottle of 120 ml.

What really make me buy them are the

natural ingredients in this lotion. The lotion has abundant of natural active ingredients in them. It has aloe vera which is great for my dry and oily skin, vitamin E and soothing property of Arnica. It also has comfrey, yarrow and chamomile extract. Imagine the goodness of these natural best properties in the bottle will do to our skin. I absolutely adore how the lotion is free of paraben, fragrance, colorant and mineral ...

• oil which will clog our skin. I guess all the above justify paying $20 for a 120 ml of lotion.

The packaging of the lotion is a typical lotion bottle. The dispenser unit is on the cap whereby upon pushing them downward on one end, the other end tilts upward and opens to a dispensing hole. I love how easy the lotion discharges with a small push on the body of the bottle.

The texture of the lotion is very light weight. It is whitish in color and slightly silky upon application.

I have very dry skin that itches when leave unattended. Thus I am always on the look out for a good lotion. This lotion is one of the best that I have purchased so far. The lotion does a great job in securing moisture on my skin and it makes my dry patches of skin go away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121369460831/k2311a1228/12.28.10