Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best part about it, though, is that it can go on over your makeup

• by Danielle M

I have been using Clinique products for years. I get compliments on my skin all the time and I do not naturally have good skin. But my favorite product has to be the Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief. It is a moisturizer in a gel-type form. It feels awesome when you put it on and makes your face feel truly moisturized. I put it in the refrigerator and it

feels like a facial when it goes on cold. It also may seem like it is greasy at first but it sinks in fast and makes your skin very soft.

This moisturizer is great for anytime. It works really well as a primer for makeup. I put it on before I put on my foundation and it makes my skin look better and healthier and makes the makeup go on more even,

• making your skin look more even.

This also helps to reduce makeup lines. The best part about it, though, is that it can go on over your makeup. I was skeptical at first, thinking it would smear my makeup, but it did not. When I put it on over my makeup you can not even tell it is there; it is a great moisturizer that does not even mess up makeup.

The

only negative part about this product is that it is extremely pricey. I have only ever bought the full size one time since it was is so expensive but it lasted a very long time. Also, Clinique is great about giving samples so I have never needed to buy a full size one. I would give this product a 9 because of the price, but the plethora of free samples make it a 10.

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121369400831/k2311a1228/12.28.10