Alpo Prime Cuts Stew With Beef And Vegetables  » Pets  »
  • I like that in all aspect of this dog food, everything is tuned to increase the appetite of the dog
  • Another thing is that, the gravy-like formula is more delicious in my experience that even the most unfortunate moments, your dog will still like to eat
  • Whenever I would serve this kind of dog food, I have noticed that he would really eat despite his illness
  • There is a different enticing formula for this dog food and for me this is the most delicious
  • The best variety is this kind because of the added nutrients of real veggies

• by ibizaspain

I was looking for new dog food for my pet Labrador. There were two choices before me as to this type of variety. I have never tried “canned dog food”. For a number of years, I have used the dry variety because our neighboring store is selling it. It is also easy to prepare and you can easily budget especially those which comes in bigger grams. Alpo Prime Cuts is a canned dog food. It is in gravy sauce meaning this is wet and specifically has beef and vegetables. It is available in two sizes 13.2 oz and 22 oz.

Though this is quite expensive than dry dog food, I appreciate that sometimes this can turn up the appetite of my dog. It is like

having a palatable meal if us human beings is concern because I can really tell that this is inviting. I like that in all aspect of this dog food, everything is tuned to increase the appetite of the dog. The first thing is the smell. Even when I am still opening one can, my Lab can already sense the aroma and he begin to wiggle his tail. I can always feel the excitement of him. Another thing is that, the gravy-like formula is more delicious in my experience that even the most unfortunate moments, your dog will still like to eat. There are times when my Lab gets sick and he will just lie down the whole day and will not eat. Whenever I would serve ...

• this kind of dog food, I have noticed that he would really eat despite his illness. There is a different enticing formula for this dog food and for me this is the most delicious.

Dogs are carnivorous and it is difficult to let them eat veggies. The basic food groups does not only apply to humans but likewise animals. Vegetables are good source of vitamins and nutrients but how can we let them eat fresh veggies when they do not like it. I thought the vegetables that were added in this product were already grounded and mixed with the prime cuts but this really have real dried vegetable bits. It is good in a way that veggies are not processed. When vegetable ingredients are processed, it has

lesser nutrients because of the procedure. I am glad that this is pure and raw. The veggies contained have exactly the same nutrients with fresh vegetables. I checked the label and it has the same nutritional value.

What I like is how the delicious taste of gravy can entice the dog to eat even the bits of veggies on it. They can almost not detect it and they just lick it with their tongue. It saves me time in figuring out how to include nutritious food in their meal. The best variety is this kind because of the added nutrients of real veggies. My dog also has been strong and in good health ever since I have tried letting him eat this variety even for twice a week only.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2927121369390131/k2311a1227/12.27.10