The Face Shop Herb and Relief Flash Homme Sebum Free Toner
  • Another thing, I noticed that my skin gets oily even if I will not applying anything right after I wash
  • I was impressed with the smell because you can really experience hints of mint and tea tree
  • What I like is the lack of strong alcoholic aroma which sometimes makes application a challenge
  • Though this is my first time to experience that kind of gentle smell in toners, I was happy with the formula of this brand
  • The best part of this toner is the refreshing feeling you get because of mint plus the appropriate ingredients ideal for skin care--mint and tea tree

• by ibizaspain

I always leave out the importance of a facial toner. When I am just inside the house for the whole day, I would even skip applying facial moisturizer in my face. The reason why I wanted to use a toner is to complete the process of cleaning my face. Another thing, I noticed that my skin gets oily even if I will not applying anything right after I wash. I always have this insatiable feeling if I will just use a facial cleanser. Since then I was looking for an astringent. A facial toner is an astringent but it sometimes it differs as to its specialty. With this specific product, it is oil-controling. This

is one of the cosmetic products that I really need. I was lured to try this because this brand, The Face Shop is similar to The Body Shop but this is Korean-based compared to Body Shop which is British. This toner has mint and tea tree extracts.

I was impressed with the smell because you can really experience hints of mint and tea tree. The latter is not foreign to me because I am been using Body Shop’s Tea Tree products for many years now. The toner has more cooling fragrance because of mint. What I like is the lack of strong alcoholic aroma which sometimes makes application a challenge. There is no strong continuous

smell that will disrupt in your nostrils. Though this is my first time to experience that kind of gentle smell in toners, I was happy with the formula of this brand. It really is too inconvenient for me if a toner makes you cry when you are using it, gives you unpleasant smell in your nose. It can sometimes be displeasing to clean your face.

Another aspect of its formula which is impressive is the lack of harsh feeling in your skin. It is common complain that we have when we experience a slight tingling sensation when we use an astringent. With ordinary toners, I feel something in my skin. It is as if there is ...

• The Face Shop Herb and Relief Flash Homme Sebum Free Toner
      a strong torn that is pricked in my skin. And then when it dries, the surface remains painful. There are those which are too strong and I dislike those kinds. It is obvious that it will have harsh effects on the skin perhaps of its over-content on harmful chemicals. This can leave dryness as well. It was not the same with this toner because it was so mild in the skin. No any painful feeling and it does not leave dryness behind. When I apply this without moisturizer, my face does not have any dryness at all.

Apart from its formula, I was also happy that this can really help reduce oil in your face.

My face especially in humid conditions will has always been too oily despite I do not apply sunblock or face moisturizer. I have noticed a different experience with this toner because my face is completely oil-free. It may be a little shiny because of the clean surface but not shiny because of oil. I also like how effective this is in cleaning your face because it can lift dirt in your skin up to the tiniest one.

The best part of this toner is the refreshing feeling you get because of mint plus the appropriate ingredients ideal for skin care–mint and tea tree. The former is a skin-soothing ingredient while the latter is pimple-fighting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127121369320131/k2311a1227/12.27.10