Careline Lip Gloss Enriched With Vitamin E in 102  » Cosmetics  »
  • My Experience and Opinion I have seen this way before but I ignored it as I am not really a fan of Careline cosmetics
  • When I was about to pay in the counter, I noticed a particular baby pink shade and decided to just buy it next time if I get impressed by the quality of this lip gloss
  • Therefore, I decided to buy this particular shade, 102

• by hidge

The Product This 102 shade is a very nice matte baby pink shade from the tube but the actual color of the lip gloss inside is bubble gum pink. This shade has no particular name indicated, just numbers.

The container reminds me of Caboodles lip gloss placed in a test tube-like clear plastic container with a silver screw cap where the sponge-tip applicator is attached.

This has a sweet watermelon scent but I did not detect any particular taste.

This has a consistency of a liquid lipstick, not thin, not thick or sticky.

The price is only Php60 or less than $2 only. I have read from one review before that this particular lip gloss from Careline is only exclusive in Robinsons malls.

However, I am not sure how true that is though.

My Experience and Opinion I have seen this way before but I ignored it as I am not really a fan of Careline cosmetics. However, one day, I just felt interested on buying this one as I remembered that one particular color that caught my eyes before which was a hot pink shade in number 104. When I was about to pay in the counter, I noticed a particular baby pink shade and decided to just buy it next time if I get impressed by the quality of this lip gloss.

When I got home, I tried it right away and got really impressed by how intense the pigmentation of this lip gloss. Therefore, I ...

• decided to buy this particular shade, 102. At first, I got a bit worried as it looked sort of dull from the tube. However, when I finally spread it on my lips, I got very, very delighted and impressed of how ideal this shade is for me. I have always wanted to own a bubblegum pink shade and now, I finally got it because of this lip gloss.

In terms of glossiness, as I have said above, I see this more as a liquid lipstick than a lip gloss. This only gives a shine that a moisture lipstick gives.

In terms of moisturizing effect, I could feel that my lips feel moisturized after wiping this off. However, this dries up in a few hours when

left on the lips, so putting a lip balm underneath is a must for this one.

The glossiness and moisture do not stay too long but the pigmentation is a total winner. Because of the intense pigment of this lip gloss, the color stays on my lips for hours.

In the end, even if this is a cheap lip gloss, I did not experience any allergic reactions.

The Bottom Line I totally commend Careline cosmetics for doing a job well done on this lip gloss. Great color selection, intense pigmentation, and this particular shade is a dream come true for me. Every girl should have this lip gloss on their purse.

Pros Real color, very intense, and it lasts for hours.

Cons Lacks glossiness and long-lasting moisture.

Would I buy this product again?

I feel like hoarding a lot of this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127121369280131/k2311a1227/12.27.10