L’Oreal Paris Visible Lift Serum Absolute  » Cosmetics  »
  • I definitely prefer the foundations that promise full coverage simply because I do not have the most even skin tone
  • I have blemishes, birth marks, and acne scars that I like to conceal and only the foundations with full coverage allow me to really do that
  • I have not noticed any breakouts or redness from this foundation

• by Intensify

I tend to really dislike foundations that only provide light to medium coverage. I definitely prefer the foundations that promise full coverage simply because I do not have the most even skin tone. I have blemishes, birth marks, and acne scars that I like to conceal and only the foundations with full coverage allow me to really do that. Even though I do not like foundations with only light to medium coverage, I recently purchased the L’Oreal Paris Visible Lift Serum Absolute from my local Target store. It retails for about $12 plus tax depending on the location. As I mentioned before, it only provides light to medium coverage but I was eager to purchase it because I had heard so many wonderful things about it.

The main appeal of this particular foundation is that it is supposed to have anti-aging benefits. It contains ingredients like Vitamin C, Pro-Retinol A, Pro-Lastyl, and Hyaluronic Acid which are all supposed to help prevent the signs of aging from appearing on the face. I am relatively young so I did not really purchase this product for the anti-aging benefits but it definitely doesn’t hurt to start preparing for the aging process early!

I like this foundation product. Do I think it loves up to all the hype? No. However, I do think it is pretty good for a drugstore makeup brand foundation. It feels relatively lightweight. I like the consistency of the foundation itself. It feels a lot thinner than other foundations that I have used ...

• in the past. It gives a very natural look so it does not look like I am wearing too much makeup when I have this on. However, a slight downside to this foundation is that I have to apply multiple layers to get the coverage necessary to make my skin look truly flawless. I would love this product a lot more if it provided full coverage with just the first application, but it does a good job of evening out my skin tone and hiding my imperfections. I can’t really say whether or not this product is actually “reversing” the aging process because I am too young to really see results like those, but it has been very gentle on my skin. It makes my skin
        look healthy and does not cause any irritation whatsoever. I have not noticed any breakouts or redness from this foundation.

The L’Oreal Paris Visible Lift Serum Absolute is available in twelve different shades so there is a wide variety to choose from. I was easily able to find a shade that almost perfectly matches my skin tone. Overall, I have to give the L’Oreal Paris Visible Lift Serum Absolute a rating of an 8 out of 10. Though I do not think that it really lives up to all the hype that has been created for it, I do like this foundation. If I were the type of girl who typically used foundations with only light to medium coverage, I would probably continue to purchase this product in the future.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127121369211231/k2311a1227/12.27.10