Biore Makeup Removing Towelettes with Green Tea  » Cosmetics  »
  • I tried a few of the sample packets out and was relatively impressed with the results so I went to my local Target and purchased the full sized version of the Biore Makeup Removing Towelettes
  • I definitely noticed that this claim was correct
  • Another thing I like about the Biore Makeup Removing Towelettes is that it not only removes makeup but also helps to get rid of dirt and oil
  • The best part is the lack of any oily or greasy feeling skin after makeup removal

• by Intensify

I recently received a few sample packets of the Biore Makeup Removing Towelettes with Green Tea. I have used various Biore acne wash products in the past, but have never used any of their makeup removal products before. I was very curious to see how these makeup removal towelettes worked because I read the description that came on the packaging and thought that this looked like a potentially effective product. I tried a few of the sample packets out and was relatively impressed with the results so I went to my local Target and purchased the full sized version of the Biore Makeup Removing Towelettes. The full sized version comes with 30 cleansing towelettes and retails for about six dollars plus tax.

One of the things that really intrigued me in the description of this

product on the packaging was that it said that it is better at other towelette makeup removers at getting mascara off of your lashes without leaving behind any sort of greasy residue. I definitely noticed that this claim was correct. I normally do not like using towelettes to remove my eye makeup because I am so afraid of lash fallout with rubbing any sort of cloth against my eye. However, these Biore Makeup Removing Towelettes pleasantly surprised me by being very gentle. I was able to use the towelette to wipe away all of my eye makeup in only a few swipes and just as promised, there was no greasy residue whatsoever. This impressed me far more than a lot of the other makeup removers that are typically oil based and slightly greasy. Even though ...

• those products do a good job of removing eye makeup, the greasy residue that they leave behind can be very frustrating. My face just feels extremely refreshed after using one of these towelettes. I was also happy to discover that one towelette is enough to remove all of my makeup, including both face and eye makeup.

Another one of the claims on the packaging for the Biore Makeup Removing Towelettes that interested me was that these towelettes are infused with green tea. I have never heard of any sort of makeup removal product containing green tea. Another thing I like about the Biore Makeup Removing Towelettes is that it not only removes makeup but also helps to get rid of dirt and oil. This means that I am even able to benefit from using these towelettes

even when I do not have any makeup on at all because I am very prone to oily skin. These towelettes are also alcohol free, hypo-allergenic, and non-comedogenic. They do not have any sort of harsh smell or harsh feel whatsoever. The cloths are just soft and very comforting on the face. Another surprising thing is that they are made completely from 100% renewable resources. I am definitely very impressed not only by the way these Biore makeup removal towelettes work but also with how they were manufactured. Overall, I have to give the Biore Makeup Removing Towelettes with Green Tea a rating of a 9 out of 10. They are definitely really effective makeup removal towelettes and they are surprisingly gentle. The best part is the lack of any oily or greasy feeling skin after makeup removal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127121369181231/k2311a1227/12.27.10