Revlon Age Defying Spa Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found it on sale , and was curious to see how well it worked
  • I know that I love the healthy glow and dewy look I get right after I apply it
  • Now that I know it works I will be glad to pay full price for the product though
  • I suggest you trying this liquid makeup out if you want a good foundation that also helps your skin stay healthy and young looking

• by Gina Gott

I am always trying new makeup products , and this one really surprised me. I found it on sale , and was curious to see how well it worked. It is a pretty decent liquid foundation , and I will probabley be going back to buy some more even if I have to pay full price for it. It is a little expensive for a drug store brand , but cheaper than department store brands. It is a nice light foundation , and one that works great with my skin tone. Try it out for yourself , and I hope you like it as much as me. It is a cool product.

First off , it is good for your skin. It has Stone therapy minerals in it that energizes your skin. It also has Vitamin C in it that makes your skin have a youthful looking glow. This product helps stop fine

lines and will brighten your look up. It also has SPF 18 in it to help protect against the sun , and it is full of antioxidants. This is a wonderful looking makeup that will do good things for your skin when you use it. You can’t ask for more than that for the price. I know that I love the healthy glow and dewy look I get right after I apply it. It makes me feel great.

A couple of things that you should know about this foundation is that it isn’t a heavy makeup. This foundation is light and sheer. It goes on smooth and doesn’t look cakey. It lasts for a very long time too. I just apply it and forget about it for the rest of the day. The coverage is nice , and almost looks like it isn’t there. It just enhances your natural beauty. I like it.

• If you have a day where your skin breaks out or something , then I would suggest using concealer with this foundation. The finished look is nice and fresh looking. I use the fair/light color and it matches my skin tone perfectly!

Another cool thing about this foundation is the way you use it .It comes with a brush attatched to the top of the tube. It has an off and on switch that you use. Just turn the cap to on and squeeze it. The brush is cool , but doesn’t really blend well for me. I just use it to apply the makeup , and then blend with my fingers or a sponge. I like the idea of the brush though. You have to keep it clean by washing it with soap and water , and then I always let it air dry before sticking it back in my makeup bag. Make

sure you turn the switch to off first though.

I love makeup and I love bargains. This foundation is both. It is sold everywhere from Walmart to drug stores. The normal price is about $13.99. That is a nice price for such a quality product. I have to brag and say the reason I first tried this foundation was because it was on sale at Walgreens for about $4.00. I was very excited to find it at that price and lucky too. Now that I know it works I will be glad to pay full price for the product though. I suggest you trying this liquid makeup out if you want a good foundation that also helps your skin stay healthy and young looking. It works as good if not better than some of the more expensive department store brands I use. This product works great , lasts a long time , and is priced just right.

Revlon Age Defying Spa Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127121369071231/k2311a1227/12.27.10