Bebe Eau de Parfum Spray  » Perfume  »
  • I think this is a great scent for just about anyone
  • I enjoy wearing this perfume to work a lot

• by Gina Gott

This is a nice oriental scent that always gets me compliments. It is unique smelling and very sensual. I think this is a great scent for just about anyone. It smells great on any age. I enjoy wearing this perfume to work a lot. It is a real head turner , but it’s not overpowering. This is just a nice and sensous scent that lasts.

The first time I smelt this perfume I got the image of baby powder with a little musk and a touch of something sweet added to it. I wasn’t sure if I really liked it or not , so I just walked out of the store thinking about it. I kept sniffing my wrist through out the day

, and I liked it more each time I smelt it. That night when my husband got home he loved it! I was surprised that it had lasted for so long , since I had just sprayed on a little to test it at the store. The next morning I got up and had to go and get a bottle for myself!

The scent is made up of mango , tuberose , and sweet pea. It also has black jasmine and night blooming rose in it. There is also some sandalwood , musk , and golden cedarwood. It is a very pleasant and uplifting scent that is almost addictive. This scent is fun in a bottle! I really enjoy wearing it , and wherever ...

• I go more often than not someone says they like my perfume.

This perfume is bold , but not heavy. It lingers in the air around you in a beautiful way. I love it. I like that it lasts forever too. It will last from morning until night on me without needing any touch up. I also like that you don’t have to spray much of this perfume on at one time. Just a couple of spritzes is all that I need before I head out the door.

The price of this perfume is pretty good. I have seen it sold at all kinds of places. They have it at a lot of department stores like Dillards. They also sell this perfume at

drug stores like Walgreens. It is a fairly popular perfume. I paid $50.00 for a 1.7 oz bottle. I don’t mind spending that much on a good quality perfume though. I am very happy with my purchase!

I think this is a wonderful scent to wear during the day or night. It is perfect to wear just about anywhere. It is strong , but it doesn’t over do it. It is clean smelling with a hint of just plain goodness. I keep a bottle of this stuff on hand now , because it is a wonderful go to scent when you don’t know what perfume you want to wear. Try it out for yourself. You never know , it might become your new favorite perfume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5627121369051231/k2311a1227/12.27.10