Market Pantry Ready to Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • I don't think making chocolate chip cookies could get any easier
  • That's fine though, because that's how I like my chocolate chip cookies
  • I think this is an excellent product that's deserving of a 10 rating

• by CirclingCanvas

The Market Pantry Ready to Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies is a store brand product found only at Target stores. One package makes twenty-four average sized chocolate chip cookies. By average size, I mean cookies that are basically gone after two or three bites. I’m fine with the size of the chocolate chip cookies because the package does make twenty-four cookies. These chocolate chip cookies are quite easy to make. The cookie dough is already pre-sliced, so breaking off the cookie dough and setting each piece of dough on an oven pan is all one

has to do before putting the pan in the oven. No ingredient measuring, adding or mixing and minimal preparation. I don’t think making chocolate chip cookies could get any easier. I love the convenience!

These chocolate chip cookies aren’t loaded with chocolate chips. There are enough chocolate chips to give the cookies a chocolaty taste, but they certainly didn’t attempt to cram as many chocolate chips into each cookie as they could. That’s fine though, because that’s how I like my chocolate chip cookies. I like that I can actually taste the cookie dough portion ...

• of the cookie because I think that part of the cookie tastes as good as the chocolaty portion. I like that there’s a balance of flavor and that it doesn’t taste like I’m eating one big chocolate chip. Others may prefer chocolate chip cookies that are positively packed with chocolate chips, but that’s simply not how I like my chocolate chip cookies, so for me, these break and bake cookies are just right. Additionally, they stay relatively moist and soft for four or five days, so it’s good that they don’t get too hard
        and dry too quickly.

The Market Pantry Ready to Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies are easy to bake and taste better than the chocolate chip cookies found down the cookie aisle in grocery stores. The dough comes with slits in it, so it’s easy to just pull dough piece after dough piece off and set each piece on a cookie sheet. Then, just let the cookies bake and once done, one has moist and tasty chocolate chip cookies that will hold fine for days. I think this is an excellent product that’s deserving of a “10″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727121368971231/k2311a1227/12.27.10