Market Pantry White Sandwich Bread  » Food  »
  • I bought this sandwich bread once because I was in need of a loaf and I wasn't planning on stopping in Kroger, especially for just one item
  • As I took slice after slice of this sandwich bread, I enjoyed bread that was soft and fresh
  • I'm going to rate this sandwich bread a 9 because there's no reason it should cost more than the sandwich bread Kroger offers under its brand for less money

• by CirclingCanvas

Market Pantry White Sandwich Bread is a loaf bread carried only at Target stores. Around thirty slices come in the wrapper and the sandwich bread sells for just under one dollar. I only bought this sandwich bread once because I can get just as much sandwich bread at Kroger for less money and the Kroger Value Sandwich Bread product is just as good as the Market Pantry White Sandwich Bread. I bought this sandwich bread once because I was in need of a loaf and I wasn’t planning on stopping in Kroger, especially for just one item.

If

you’re looking for a decent bread for sandwiches or toast, then there’s nothing wrong with this sandwich bread, although there’s a good chance you’ll find sandwich bread cheaper at other stores, under the store brand name. I went through the loaf of sandwich bread in about eight or nine days, and although the sandwich bread started getting more stiff and would fall apart more easily in those later days, the sandwich bread still held up fairly well in the refrigerator. As I took slice after slice of this sandwich bread, I enjoyed bread that was soft and fresh.

• I wouldn’t say the Target brand sandwich bread was any bigger or smaller or thicker or thinner than any other sandwich bread. I didn’t mind paying the price that I did because the sandwich bread was of reasonably good quality and around thirty slices isn’t an underwhelming number at all.

The Market Pantry White Sandwich Bread is a decent sandwich bread. Compared with name brand sandwich breads, I seriously doubt I could taste any difference. White bread is white bread after all, there isn’t going to be much to differentiate one brand from another, store brand or not. I

will say that this sandwich bread was fresh and soft and the quantity of slices as well as the size of the slices were all fine. I can simply get the same bread for about seven cents less at Kroger, though, so I have no reason to buy this sandwich bread again, unless I’m in need of sandwich bread and Target is the only store I’m going to be stopping at. I’m going to rate this sandwich bread a “9″ because there’s no reason it should cost more than the sandwich bread Kroger offers under its brand for less money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727121368931231/k2311a1227/12.27.10