Kirkwood Fully Cooked Chicken Rings  » Food  »
  • These chicken rings can be enjoyed in a variety of ways
  • They have a good flavor to them and I like that the breaded chicken breast is all white meat
  • Still, plenty do come in a thirty-two ounce bag, so I do consider these chicken rings to be a good value
  • The bag that the chicken rings come in is big and for just under four dollars, they're worth the money in my opinion

• by CirclingCanvas

Kirkwood Fully Cooked Chicken Rings come in a thirty-two ounce bag for three dollars and ninety-nine cents at ALDI Food Market stores. These chicken rings can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. I’ve put several between a hamburger bun, added some lettuce as well as tomato and thus made a filling chicken sandwich out of them. I’ve had them on the side along with some French fries and ketchup with a cheeseburger and I’ve also made meals

where I just enjoy some chicken rings with pure honey, fries and beans. I’ve found that there are a number of ways to enjoy these chicken rings.

The chicken rings cook in the oven and come out kind of crispy, although I certainly feel that they could be crispier in texture and thus would be more enjoyable as a result. Still, I do enjoy having these chicken rings. They have a good flavor to them and I like that ...

• the breaded chicken breast is all white meat. The chicken rings come tender and they’re kind of thin, so they’re easy to bite into and chew. Two or three bites and one chicken ring is all gone, so they aren’t that big. Still, plenty do come in a thirty-two ounce bag, so I do consider these chicken rings to be a good value.

The Kirkwood Fully Cooked Chicken Rings are easy to prepare as all one has to

do is put them on an oven and let them heat. They’re tasty and fairly crispy, although they could be crispier, and tender, too. They can be enjoyed in a number of ways and serve as the main item in a meal or work as a side. The bag that the chicken rings come in is big and for just under four dollars, they’re worth the money in my opinion. I feel this product is deserving of a “9″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727121368851231/k2311a1227/12.27.10