Brush Lab Thermal Round Curling Brush  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love how this brush adds volume to my curls and the result is just so natural
  • The best part is without much styling product, my curls are shiny and they look so soft with body to my roots
  • I am full of praises for the brush from Brush Lab and would definitely recommend this

• by janicemic

I also got this brush from my last purchase from Brush Lab online store. I am addicted to the brushes from Brush Lab. I swear I am not purchasing any hair brush from other brand. I am in love with the ceramic infused thermal barrel technology from Brush Lab. I got this brush at $12 for a really great result.

My friends always ask me if I had my hair done in the salon when I style with this brush.

The brush comes with nylon bristles and they are about 2 and half inches in length. I am happy that the nylon bristles are heat resistant thus I wouldn’t have to worry the bristles melt away when I am blow drying my hair. I always uses the highest speed when I blow dry them and once the hair dryer actually caught fire thus I become extremely cautious about getting a good brush that has heat resistant bristles. I also love the handle for this brush as it has a rubberized massage grip to it. A good handle for a brush ...

• Brush Lab Thermal Round Curling Brush
      is important as if I can’t have a good grip then I can never handle the brush in the right angle and thus not getting the result I want.

The round curling brush is really good at detangling my hair without them stuck in my thick long hair. I usually had to pull and tug them to tangle free my

long hair however this brush did just the opposite. I love how this brush adds volume to my curls and the result is just so natural. The best part is without much styling product, my curls are shiny and they look so soft with body to my roots. I am full of praises for the brush from Brush Lab and would definitely recommend this.

quick note by anonymous :

In my years of growing up and buying brush after brush. I couldn’t seem to find that one brush that made my hair look like I just got out of the salon at home. Every female wants hair that turns everyone’s heads while walking down the street or entering a room. About a week ago I had bought my first round brush. I have super curly hair and nothing ever made it bouncy and full of life. I can use it on my wet hair or dry hair…and I’m amazed at the wonders it’s done for me. Definitely a must in every womans beauty closet/bathroom. It’s made for all styles that you want to do with your hair…and all types of hair because we all know that there is a world full of strong beautiful woman and we all have different strands of hair that god blessed us with. As long as I have my blow dryer and round brush I know my hair is in good condition when it comes to twirling it in my hand as I’m figuring out what I want to do and what beauty creation it’ll show on me. My mama always said…your smile is important but with the combination of beauty queen hair you have the entire package.You won’t be disappointed with this product when you see it on the shelves of your local store or online. It never hurts to try something new. Maybe it’ll just be the fountain of youth you’ve always been looking for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126121368611131/k2311a1226/12.26.10