Brush Lab Fresh Curls Hair Brush
  • I love the handle from the Fresh curls brush
  • The rubberized grip is great as I can avoid dropping my brush when I blow dry them in the morning

• by janicemic

After getting a great result from the Pure Ceramic hair brush from Brush Lab, I purchased a couple more of brushes from their online store. I was so in love with the brushes from Brush Lab. This is the kind of brush that gives me the impression of what am I going to do without them. They are that good and so far I have only praises for them.

The fresh curls hair brush is a different version

from the pure ceramic one. I love the handle from the Fresh curls brush. It is pink in color which is my favorite color and it is so comfortable to hold on to as it has a coating of pink colored rubber to them. The rubberized grip is great as I can avoid dropping my brush when I blow dry them in the morning. It provides me a non slip firm grip of the brush. If you style ...

• your hair everyday and you are as clumsy as I am in the morning, you would really appreciate how a brush handle is so important.

The bristle for the fresh curls hair brush is made of 100 % boar bristle. It is about 2 inches in length and they are evenly distributed on the brush. I adore how flexible it is on curling my hair with the brush. The boar bristle work really well in achieving the curls

I want as it is much easier to stretch and bend than nylon bristle.

I also love how easy it is to blow dry my hair with the brush as it is coated with ceramic thermal coated barrel. My hair dries off faster and I love how natural the curls are when I use the brush with the curl iron. I admire how the brush is able to keep my frizz away and how it makes my curls shine with health.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126121368601131/k2311a1226/12.26.10