Brush Lab Pure Ceramic Hair Brush
  • If memory served, I believe I have kept long hair since I was a kid
  • I also perm and straighten them every so often as I love to see a new hair style every now and then
  • It is one of the best brushes I have ever used in my whole life

• by janicemic

I have long hair all my life. If memory served, I believe I have kept long hair since I was a kid. I love how it makes me feel feminine. However, maintaining them is not easy especially since it is tangles easily and I color treat them three times a year thus they are very dull and lack life in them. I also perm and straighten them every so often as I love

to see a new hair style every now and then. It bores me to see the same hair style for months thus I am always changing them.

I got this hair brush from Brush lab online store and I love it since. It is one of the best brushes I have ever used in my whole life. The hair brush has a ceramic infused thermal barrel with nylon bristles that are heat ...

• resistant. This brush is perfect for my curl irons and it is the perfect brush for my daily blow drying. I was initially worried that the bristle will melt eventually since I sometimes blow dry at the highest set of heat when I am in hurry. However, after almost a year of using them, the brush is at its perfect condition.

I love the handle of the brush as it is perfect

for grip when I style my hair. It has this pointy handle which is so easy to hold to. I love how easy it is to use the brush as it detangles my hair with no effort whatsoever. I love that it doesn’t pull on my hair when it detangles them. The brush actually speeds up my blow drying and it makes my hair so straight and smooth. It actually shines and appears so healthy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126121368591131/k2311a1226/12.26.10