2004 Audi A4 1.8T
  • Although I am only 23 years old, I have owned five cars in my lifetime and the best one, hands down is my current vehicle, a 2004 Audi A4
  • The seats are so comfortable, after getting this car I looked for excuses to take road trips due to the fact that driving this car is such an enjoyable experience
  • I love being able to simply set the climate control on 72 and let the car do the rest as opposed to constantly turning on/off the air conditioning in the summer or heat in the winter in order to achieve the desired temperature
  • The four wheel drive is very convenient as well

• by Violet

Although I am only 23 years old, I have owned five cars in my lifetime and the best one, hands down is my current vehicle, a 2004 Audi A4. I have wanted an Audi my entire life, since I was a small child, so when I finally purchased one this past August from a small dealership called Auto Emporium in Amityville, NY, I was in heaven. The car drives absolutely wonderfully, like a dream. It is so smooth, powerful and responsive.

Everything about this car from the sleek, sporty look of the exterior to the classic comfort of the interior screams luxury. Although this is an entry level luxury car, it can easily compete with the BMW 3 series and the Mercedes Benz C class. I purchased my 2004 A4 for 13,000 with only 45,000 miles on it. I test drove a BMW 325i, but I did not find it to drive as smoothly or with as much power. The handling is super sharp and the steering is ultra

precise and tight.

My A4 had black exterior with tan leather interior. The leather on the interior is high end leather that holds up extremely well. Although this car was six years old when I purchased it, the exterior shined as if it were a brand new car and the interior looked brand new as well. Leather interior comes standard in this car, as does a six disc CD changer with ten powerful speakers and 150 watts, as well as a powered sun roof. The seats are so comfortable, after getting this car I looked for excuses to take road trips due to the fact that driving this car is such an enjoyable experience.

This car gets great gas mileage, 20 mpg around town and 29 mpg on the highway. The gas tank holds 18.5 gallons. One of the great things about this car is the fact that although it is a luxury car, in essence, look and feel, you can put regular gas in it.

This car has 170 horse ...

• powered engine, but when you are driving it on the open highway it feels much more powerful than this. I have the 1.8L turbo four cylinder automatic, but it also comes in a five speed manual. You can really feel the turbo on this car, it has such a powerful feel to it.

The Audi A4 is an affordable luxury car. If you are thinking about a BMW 3 series or a Mercedes Benz C class, check out an Audi before you buy. The Audi is less expensive, yet it still has the look and feel of a true luxury car. Even all of the little things on this car have that luxury car feel to them. For example, when you turn on the rear window defogger it works immediately, unlike some cheaper cars on which the defogger takes forever to work. The climate control works wonderfully, it has two separate zones so that you and your passenger can each set the temperature that you feel most comfortable at.

I love being able to simply set the climate control on 72 and let the car do the rest as opposed to constantly turning on/off the air conditioning in the summer or heat in the winter in order to achieve the desired temperature. Another thing I love about this car is the fold out Audi key with the lock/unlock/trunk button right on the key. I also enjoy the heated mirrors that allow you to see even when it is icy out. The four wheel drive is very convenient as well.

In fact, I love everything about this car. The Audi A4 truly makes driving a fun, enjoyable experience. Every morning when I wake up, I look forward to getting into my Audi and driving. I honestly do make up excuses to take long road trips. When we go anywhere, my friends always want to ride in the Audi. This car makes life easier and more enjoyable, and that is the true essence of a luxury car.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 926121368511131/k2311a1226/12.26.10