Weight Watchers 1-2-3 Success Traditional Meetings  » Health  »
  • Overall I had a decent experience with weight watchers
  • I think that most of all though I liked the results that I got
  • I had no issue paying the installment fee, but I did not see why I should have been charged for one meeting a week even if I did not attend
  • I would definitely refer this program to anyone who is over weight and needs the support of others to help them get going

• by webgirl40

Like the majority of my family I am a bit over weight and have problems curving my appetite and keeping my weight down. It is for this reason that I joined weight watchers right after I got out of high school. I did not want to go to college over weight so I was hoping this plan would work. There were things about the program that I liked and things that I did not like. I will briefly go through my opinion of weight watchers here.

Overall I had a decent experience with weight watchers. I liked the

fact that everyone there is on the same level with one common goal in mind. It really made me feel better about myself knowing that there were people out there who were having the same issues that I was.

I also really liked the meetings that we had. I felt comfortable there expressing myself and my fears about my weight loss. I really liked the feedback that I got from the more experienced members too. It was very beneficial for me to be able to bounce thoughts and ideas off others who had the same experiences.

I ...

• liked the workout regimen that we were put on and I really liked working beside others who could encourage me. I think that most of all though I liked the results that I got. I lost 30 lbs over about 2.5 months and was very pleased with my progress.

I think that the only thing that I did not like were charges for the weekly meetings. I had no issue paying the installment fee, but I did not see why I should have been charged for one meeting a week even if I did not attend. Honestly I

would have preferred a simple low monthly fee. It would have been cheaper for me and easier to budget in.

I actually ended up having to quit weight watchers because I hit a plateau and could not lose anymore weight and was still paying for weekly meetings and exercise plans that were not doing anything for me.

I would definitely refer this program to anyone who is over weight and needs the support of others to help them get going. It really does work and if you can afford it is a great way to lose weight efficiently and effectively.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426121368241131/k2311a1226/12.26.10