Nokia N82  » Phones  »
  • Another thing that I like about this unit is that when I need to travel in other places I don't have to bring in extra batteries and even charger simply because it has longer battery life it will last for 2-3 days if you only do call and text of course

• by maryangel

I can’t really go out with out my cellphone, I might forget my make up kit, I might forget to wear my accesories, wallet etc. but that’s fine really it’s fine with me.But going out without my cellphone that’s a big No.No. to me.I’ve been using Nokia N82 for like 3 years now it was a gift from my boyriend during our 3rd year anniversary.However, given the fact that it was a gift for me that’s just one of the reason why I can’t go out with out my cellphone.The real reason is that I can’t communicate with my family,friends and officemates whenever I am outside.This is where

I realized that Nokia’s tag line “connecting people” is really true.And one thing I really like about this unit is that it’s very user friendly that even low tech people can use it.It also has 5 megapixel camera with auto focus where in I can take picture anytime and everywhere and this one of favorite things to do in life.Eventhough, you are in the dark and taking pictures using Nokia N82 the results are very clear and not blurred.

There are many features of this unit that I really like compared to other cellphones out there.Another thing that I like about this unit is that when I need to ...

• travel in other places I don’t have to bring in extra batteries and even charger simply because it has longer battery life it will last for 2-3 days if you only do call and text of course.Also, it has a built in Wi-Fi where in I can easily connect with my friends anytime I want to be online.If I want to relax I can listen to my favorite love songs at anytime.It has also maps application covering over 100 countries worldwide.But honestly I don’t really need this particular feature because I only travel locally and most of the places I go, are very easy to find, all you
        have to do is to ask people around and you will not be lost.But another thing I really like most with this unit is the TV-out functionality where in you can connect it with your TV at home,and there you can see your pictures in a larger view and also watch your videos.These are the only features that are important and useful to me.But there are still many feature that you will really like about Nokia N82.

With all honestly, my cellphone fell on the ground for many times now but it’s still functioning very well.And eventhough there are new units available in today’s market, I still prefer to use my Nokia N82.

Nokia N82

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3726121368131131/k2311a1226/12.26.10