Lush- Space Girl Bath Bomb  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I frequent beauty spas and really enjoy the beauty sessions provided by spas however it can get pretty heavy on the cost since I need the treat so frequently
  • I love the sweet blackcurrant scent from the bath bomb however was very disappointed as the scent is barely there when I drop them in to my bath tub

• by janicemic

I am a big fan of bathing product and candles. I frequent beauty spas and really enjoy the beauty sessions provided by spas however it can get pretty heavy on the cost since I need the treat so frequently. Thus in substitute, I buy a lot of bathing products and store them at the comfort of my own house. Whenever I need the extra indulgence, they are within my reach.

After my cousin gave

me a couple of bathing products from Lush, I became very passionate of this brand. I was taken away by one of the oddly shape bath bomb in the figure of a solar system or to be specific, it look like a Saturn shape bath bomb. Overall it is round in shape with a hemisphere sticking out in the middle of the bath bomb. I admire the creativity of the bathing products from Lush.

• The Space girl bath bomb is purple in color and has reddish, blueish and silvery glitters in the bath bomb. They are not massively there just a faint dust of glitters around the bath bomb.

I love the sweet blackcurrant scent from the bath bomb however was very disappointed as the scent is barely there when I drop them in to my bath tub. I love the sweet scent

when I hold them on my hand, it is so refreshing and yet so sweet. I would really love to bath with the scent if Lush care to inject more of it. The glitters are dissatisfaction. The glitters are barely there after the bath bomb melt in my bath tub. Basically, the wonderfully shape bath bomb turns in to sheer blue water in my bath tub with faintly there glitters with no aroma whatsoever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126121367991031/k2311a1226/12.26.10