Tarina Tarantino Pearl Glow Primer
  • This is another product I love from Tarina Tarantino
  • Imagine my delight, when I found this primer
  • I would definitely repurchase when I’m out

• by janicemic

This is another product I love from Tarina Tarantino. I was in the search of a great primer that has natural ingredients and mostly without paraben as preservative in them. Imagine my delight, when I found this primer.

I love the packaging of the primer as it is packed in pink box with silvery wordings and lining. I just love everything pink. The primer is packed in such a girly manner; it has a bow illustration in the middle

of the glass bottle. I love the glass bottle as it is just perfect for the primer. The primer has a pink cap over its dispenser which comes in a pump. I love pump as it is just a great way to dispense the primer without contaminating the content.

I got the primer initially because of its natural ingredient of pearl powder. I have always buy pearl powder from the drug stores for my own Do It Yourself mask ...

• so when I saw pearl as one of the major contributor in this primer, imagine how thrilled I was. I love the texture of the primer, it is very light weight and absorbs really fast.

I apply this after my toner and it makes my skin feel really dry and flaky despite my oily skin nature. So after experimenting a little, I realized the product work best for me after moisturizer. I love how my skin appears so

aluminous with this primer. I love how it makes my nose appear smaller too. I use them like a highlighter, by applying the primer straight on the bridge of my nose. I love how this product work like an illuminator yet it work really well as a primer. My make up glides on really smoothly and they last longer too. I love the dewy glow I have on my face with this primer. I would definitely repurchase when I’m out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126121367951031/k2311a1226/12.26.10