Make Up For Ever - Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is probably the best lipstick I have ever gotten myself
  • I love almost everything about this lippy
  • I believe everyone should try this lipstick at least once to know how good it is

• by janicemic

This is probably the best lipstick I have ever gotten myself. I love almost everything about this lippy. I believe everyone should try this lipstick at least once to know how good it is. This is my substitute for the MAC lipstick that I also adore.

Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense is formulated without parabens and I just love that as a fact, I am not putting any preservatives on my lips. The

chances of me swallowing the lipstick are very high. Imagine someone who wore a lipstick that has parabens and kiss their love one with them. I read about how parabens might causes cancer however there’s no scientific claim to that statement, yet I rather play safe. So I always try to purchase natural lipstick without paraben in them.

Aside from that, I love how this lipstick deliver long hours performance. This is by far the ...

• best long lasting lipstick I have in my drawer. I always make sure to have this in my handbag in case there’s an unplanned night out. I can last 5 to 6 hours without reapplying if I go without a meal when I wear this lipstick; I love how it doesn’t feather and how intense the color is.

I love everything about this lipstick. The color is bright and yet for a long lasting lipstick

it is creamier than other long lasting lippy I own. It is not moisturizing but it doesn’t dry my lips when I wear them the whole day. However, due to it is highly pigmented, it is best to draw them on your lips with a lip brush. I do not like how it is a waste of time to draw them with lip brush however it gets me the perfect even finish I want.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126121367941031/k2311a1226/12.26.10