Lush Love Lettuce Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think this is a great substitute to my own Do It Yourself mask
  • I love to use kitchen ingredients to make my own mask
  • I always believe natural is the best delight for our skin

• by janicemic

I got this mask as a gift from my cousin who lives in California. She also bought me bubble bars from Lush that I absolutely adore. This mask is one of the most natural masks I ever lay my hands on. I think this is a great substitute to my own Do It Yourself mask. I love to use kitchen

ingredients to make my own mask. I always believe natural is the best delight for our skin.

I love the packaging of the mask. It is packed like an ice cream mini tub. It is 60 gram in net weight. I think it’s pretty much for a face mask that is only best kept for 3 weeks tops. Since it is a natural mask it does come with a shorter life cycle. I was in a rush to finish the mask before it expires. I had to promote them to my family members so as not to waste them. I love the natural active ingredient of the mask as it is made of fresh lettuce, almond shell, almond oil, seaweed ...

• Lush Love Lettuce Mask
      oil and lavender essential oil.

I love how the almond shell acts like an exfoliates agent for the mask. The mask is green in color reminding me of the lettuce as the main ingredient. The almond shell is in small bumps and they are well spread in the mask. I adore the soothing scent from the lavender

oil and how great the mask is at smoothing my skin from dead skin cells. However, I find the almond shell too harsh when I hurry to finish the mask. All in all, it’s a great natural mask if you have someone to share this with. I just hate the idea of wasting them and rushing against the expiry date.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126121367931031/k2311a1226/12.26.10