Scoop Away Cat Litter  » Pets  »
  • I have never been much of a cat person due to allergies, but once I married my husband, I had to accept his cats as well, whom I love very much
  • But one thing I have noticed with the cats over the last few years is that between both cats, they go to the bathroom a lot
  • Scoop Away is one of the best kitty litters I have ever tried

• by sarahdragon26

I have never been much of a cat person due to allergies, but once I married my husband, I had to accept his cats as well, whom I love very much. They just grew on me. But one thing I have noticed with the cats over the last few years is that between both cats, they go

to the bathroom a lot. And the only way to make sure my bathroom doesn’t smell terrible from them using their potty, is using a good kind of kitty litter.

And I’ve used almost all of them, just to find the right kind. The kind that doesn’t make everything smell and makes the cat happy, so my house stays clean. I had tried some litter brands that left the smell of the deposits behind, even after the litter was cleaned and some that just made a mess when I tried to clean it. But I finally found a litter brand that not only saved my time, but my sanity.

Scoop Away is one of ...

• Scoop Away Cat Litter
      the best kitty litters I have ever tried. Not only do my cats like it, but I love it as well. It attaches about the deposits and prevents them from the smelling once the cats bury them. And when I clean the litter, instead of getting hit in the face by the smell of the despoits, I
      get a smell of freshness of flowers. It can be a very over powering smell sometimes, but I would rather get that smell, then the others.

I have used this kitty litter for over six months now without any problems from my cats or the litter itself. Give it a try if you don’t want the smell or the after smell.

Scoop Away Cat Litter

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2926121367861031/k2311a1226/12.26.10