Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion cost around $21 when I bought it online
  • You can use it as a part of acne system because it can help avoid new pimples, fight acne and kill blackheads
  • As a result of using it everyday for around 2 weeks, I noticed that the size of my red big pimples noticeably became smaller and much less fleshy
  • During the time of applying Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion, there was hardly any bleeding and swelling, and the results were actually consistent because I did not experience any painful acne back then

• by sichome

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion cost around $21 when I bought it online. That was when I used to have a severe case of acne, characterized by a painful redness which would not go away.

This product was in a tube weighing 1.7 oz, and is made to unclog the pores and gently lift off those annoying, acne-causing dirt. An acne lotion, it also is made to help you give you moisture, if you are using some BP treatment which can cause too much dryness, which can lead to acne. You can use it as a part of acne system because it can help avoid new pimples, fight acne and kill blackheads. It is mild to be used by everyone regardless of skin type, but because I had an oily, acne-prone skin, using this alongside an effective BP treatment can be a good plan. It has a light scent, not too strong, though a bit medicated because its ingredients include salicylic acid. It was not too greasy, and

would not leave too much residues like thin films behind. It wasn’t drying, either.

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion had salicylic acid at 2 percent as its main ingredient - right enough for human skin. It is effective at controlling acne - a medication commonly found in a lot of treatments because it is proven to eliminate your acne well enough, shrink blackheads and get rid of the redness. It is a lotion, and so it can help maintain that moisture and combat any drying effect which other acne treatments might cause.

Use it everyday. I would use it every night just after washing and after using some BP treatment. As mentioned, it was not greasy so there is hardly any residues left, but of course you have to use the right amount. Fortunately, though, it hardly causes a greasy feeling behind, but it wasn’t drying, either.

Using it helped a lot because I can see that before, when I was not yet applying it,

• I can feel the pain on those big red pimples I used to have. The BP treatment I was applying back then really did help, but not only did I feel the pain, I can also feel its drying sensation soon afterwards which was one of its negative points.

As a result of using it everyday for around 2 weeks, I noticed that the size of my red big pimples noticeably became smaller and much less fleshy. Also, the redness began to lighten faster than I thought. I can actually see those acne being peeled off, and those red broken lines were also barely visible. During the time of applying Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion, there was hardly any bleeding and swelling, and the results were actually consistent because I did not experience any painful acne back then. Small spots also disappeared faster than I thought. Moreover, it did not irritate, cause itchiness and pain on the open, severe pimples. No blotches, flakes and unwanted scars. What was

more, it can be used as a way to fight acne and prevent new ones because of salicylic acid. Hence, you can apply it when you have pimples, or use it if you want a good and reliable method of preventing new ones.

It can work well with a BP treatment, no matter how harsh or painful it was. My BP treatment was a little painful because it can sting, but Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion can dampen the obvious dry feeling it will cause, which might otherwise be unbearable.

Results were quick and actually did not do any harm. It is a good lotion against pimples, no matter how bad, painful and old they were. Because it can be used by all skin types, it can be used as a remedy and a preventive treatment.

But despite its good points, it does not have exfoliating and toning properties. It is also available online, and not here in stores. But regardless of anything, I’d buy it again.

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126121367691031/k2311a1226/12.26.10