The Rangers Apprentice: Book 5 The Sorcerer of the North  » Books  »
  • This was a very interesting book because now that Will is a Ranger, he’s a very mature, clever character and he’s a great character to follow
  • It’s a nice development and I like it a lot and it keeps the books from being boring
  • I enjoyed reading this book and now I have to read the next one
  • I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys good, well written fantasy stories

• by ReViewMeMedia

The Ranger’s Apprentice: Book 5: The Sorcerer of the North has Will Treaty now a full-fledged Ranger five years after the Battle for Skandia. Will investigates the rumors of a sorcerer after the Lord of the Fief he is assigned to suddenly and mysteriously becomes ill.

follow. The story is much more interesting because we’re introduced to new characters and the plot is different and it’s a very entertaining and enjoyable read.

I also like how they gave Alyss and Will a new dynamic with their blooming romance. It’s a nice development and I like it a lot and it keeps the books from being boring. It makes the characters interesting and gives the story ...

• a new plot element. It’s also nice to see that John Flanagan is developing her character too.

The action and suspense in the story is very well done and it’s a fantastic book series because of the characters, setting, and clever storytelling. I enjoyed reading this book and now I have to read the next one. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys good, well written fantasy stories.

If you want an interesting look at a very realistic fantasy world, you should check out this book series.

There is a little bit of swearing and some violence, but it’s not bad. I enjoyed these books. It’s a fun fantasy series that will entertain readers with its clever writing and good characters.

The Ranger’s Apprentice: Book 5: The Sorcerer of the North is available at your local bookstore or online at Amazon.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1723121367621131/k2311a1223/12.23.10