Kiss My Face Break Out Botanical Gel
  • I bought a few treatments in the past, like spot correctors and gels but while a few of them worked well, they were costly or can be bought from a few sellers
  • I saw Kiss My Face Break Out Botanical Gel which received a high rating, but despite its high feedback a few users were not impressed by it
  • But I decided to buy it anyway because it had a low price and it received a high rating, so I better took the chance
  • I thought I was getting what I paid for but I waited for almost a month and my tube was almost empty
  • It was pretty good, in conclusion, as an acne treatment, at a low price, so I recommend it

• by sichome

I used to suffer from horrible and severe pimples late last year, because I actually have acne-prone skin. I bought a few treatments in the past, like spot correctors and gels but while a few of them worked well, they were costly or can be bought from a few sellers.

But to be fair, however, I hardly know much treatments in the market, and the ones I bought were the ones I saw in some local store. So I just decided to go to Amazon and see which products were good among reviewers.

I saw Kiss My Face Break Out Botanical Gel which received a high rating, but despite its high feedback a few users were not impressed by it. But I decided to buy it anyway because it had a low price and it received a high rating, so I better took the chance.

I ordered it with my sister’s credit card (I did not have one) and had it mailed to me in less than a week. I was glad it came to our house without leaks and spills and I was just glad that the product was in excellent condition. It weighed 3 oz. I bought 2 tubes to make sure it would last 2-3 months.

It has a fragrance of tea tree oil and so it had

a nice smell. It was in green color which was nice. It is actually a little non-abrasive, albeit not rough and a little grainy, but not too dry anyway. It felt nice. As mentioned it was not abrasive, so it id not cause swelling and bleeding, among other things. And because it was in a tube, it does not cause any mess, instead of seeing it spew out fast which might lead to a lot of waste. You can control and dispense it properly without wasting much of the unused formula. It sticks well to your pores and it hardly slides off your fingers.

Kiss My Face Break Out Botanical Gel contains Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Peppermint Oil, Witch Hazel, Xanthan Gum, Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint Leaf Extract, Lavender Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract and Sage which are tough against dirt and oil which cause acne. In fact, it causes the acne to reduce and go away without leaving scars, and so a lot of acne treatments have them as well. But at least both are contained right, with percentages not too high and not too low. It can be used regardless of the severity of the acne, young or old, and it can be only for those who are prone to acne and with big pores.

You can use it everyday, if you want. I can see that the Kiss My Face Break Out Botanical Gel really worked a lot when I first applied it. I can really feel it working on my pores because it dried them a little afterwards, and you will really feel your pores getting smaller. You see, it was not heavy and that greasy, and because it has a light viscosity, it is easy to apply it because it does not drip and it does not cause ay mess. It does not hurt, nor does it cause unpleasant reactions like stinging and redness. It does not feel heavy as mentioned, and as a result it permeates your pores easily while it washes away excess mild and dirt.

I would actually apply it on a daily basis - once in the morning and before sleeping because it was advised and recommended. At least during and after use, I can feel as if my pores were getting smaller noticeably, without pain. It was not anything painful. My ig and were in the form of big dots, but now, after using Kiss My Face Break Out Botanical Gel, I can hardly see them anymore, not even small dots. It was a big improvement, plus it did not cause much redness. My acne and ...

• Kiss My Face Break Out Botanical Gel
      scars did not have rashes , and they didn’t itch either. I only had to a small amount because it was already concentrated, as a result it will take months before running out.

After using this, I saw that my pimples decreased in size and were fewer. The small spots reduced, without leaving any scar at all. As mentioned, my pores were noticeably reduced, and that was another benefit, because they can create less oil and blackheads.

I remember using a few well-known brands in the past like Clearasil. I thought I was getting what I paid for but I waited for almost a month and my tube was almost empty. I remember my acne not getting any better - instead, they just grew in some other areas like my forehead, and my acne became redder and more severe that I needed to stop. My pores also became noticeably bigger, I never thought that a simple scrub like this will help me tone and improve my acne, and became brighter.

By the 2nd week, I remember my scars were less noticeable, and my skin tone was improved with a brighter looking complexion. Kiss My Face Break Out Botanical Gel helped a lot - and should I mention that it is tough against persistent dirt and oil because

when you apply a toner afterwards, you will hardly see any streaks of oil and residues.

After a total of 8 weeks, I can see that my acne were all cleared up, and my pores were smaller. I can barely see them at all. What was another good thing was, it did not require me to use any other treatment like a toner or a treatment, which could have been tedious becuase it would mean applying the same things everyday. Duac Gel was all I needed and I did not even buy any spot corrector or anything. It was good. It did not dry, nor led me to any breakouts long after that. I did not have scars, and I did not have any rashes either. It was alcohol-free so it did not cause too much oil on the pores after that.

But despite what I mentioned, it is only available online. That meant it will arrive in a few days, or maybe weeks. But at least it was not expensive and it lasted a long time. It does not have moisturizing properties, which can be repaired by buying a product for it. Other than those, I can’t think of anything else. It was pretty good, in conclusion, as an acne treatment, at a low price, so I recommend it.

Kiss My Face Break Out Botanical Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123121367551131/k2311a1223/12.23.10