Oxy Maximum Daily Cleansing Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • Oxy Maximum Daily Cleansing Pads cost around $14 when I bought it a few months back
  • I like that they are not rough and dry - they actually feel a little smooth to the pores, and won't irritate you
  • Besides, I noticed that after each cleansing pad, I can see less and less dirt, and I can feel the skin getting cleaner
  • I think these cleansing pads are great and tough at removing those stubborn dirt, because of the black streaks on each cloth
  • I know that a facial wash is much better because it cleanses and penetrates the pores, but it is convenient because sometimes you can get tired or too lazy to use a facial wash, and so this one is an alternative

• by sichome

Oxy Maximum Daily Cleansing Pads cost around $14 when I bought it a few months back. I bought 3 jars, each with 90 pieces. Probably each jar will last by 2 months, depending on how much you use them. Each clothing pads looked like regular facial or tissue wipes, and were actually damp just like regular facial wipes.

These sheets are made of salicylic acid, as its main ingredient, and obviously it is made just for those who easily get pimples because it is a tough anti-pimple agent, and can help unclog pores, reduce redness and severity accompanying those severe pimples. It is often used in a lot of treatments aimed to remove acne, so it is not surprising if you always encounter anti acne treatments with salicylic acid. Also, Oxy Maximum Daily Cleansing Pads are known for their strong anti bacterial properties that can help eliminate acne-causing bacteria. Because of this, this can be a good alternative to astringents, and can be used to cleanse a little on a humid afternoon when sweat accumulates in your pores.

Of course, it is not meant to be like a regular facial wash, of course. Cleansing pads aren’t made to do that, but at least it

can help, because it can keep your pores shine-free, and help in reducing the redness which your pimples have, because of salicylic acid. Overwashing your face can do more harm than good, because it can cause too much dryness and so might cause more pimples.

The scent of the cloths is just fine - they actually have a light fragrance. It is light, not strong, and not synthetic. You can smell it when you wipe it on your pores - but it does not hurt nor cause an unpleasant reaction at all. In fact, the cloths are just fine - they are not too thin so as to be easily torn. They are sized just right - not big but not frustratingly small. I like that they are not rough and dry - they actually feel a little smooth to the pores, and won’t irritate you. It did not cause redness. They did not feel harsh, and they were non-drying as well.

These cleansing pads are not prone to tearing, though they look just like regular facial wipes. Besides, the dampness is just right - not too damp that it will only make your face wet without really doing anything. You simply have ...

• to wipe it off on your face. I have not used this before, but when I did, I can really notice those streaks of oil and dirt, that I saw dark residues on them, unlike before when I used other brands which only left my pores wet, and nothing else. Besides, I noticed that after each cleansing pad, I can see less and less dirt, and I can feel the skin getting cleaner. I would usually use them in the afternoons when it is humid just as mentioned, when the pores easily perspire.

I think these cleansing pads are great and tough at removing those stubborn dirt, because of the black streaks on each cloth. Using it can really help reduce or fight acne, but I actually did not have any horrible acne back then when I used them, so I don’t know exactly how using them can directly help me, as far as acne were concerned. But I can tell you it can keep your pores clean anytime, anywhere, and it will really keep those sweaty streaks away. It was a good alternative to astringents as mentioned, and you don’t need any cotton ball.

I know that a facial wash is

much better because it cleanses and penetrates the pores, but it is convenient because sometimes you can get tired or too lazy to use a facial wash, and so this one is an alternative. Besides, as mentioned, using a facial wash can overdry the face and so might cause more pimples. As a result, it might start a massive breakout later.

I like that they are stronger. They cover a lot of space quite well, so you can wipe a part of it with your forehead, and use the other clean space with your cheeks, etc. It is not a sole solution to getting rid of those pimples, but if you want cleaner pores and less grease, you should buy Oxy Maximum Daily Cleansing Pads. It does not cause redness, nor did make the pimples get burned. There were times when I would get annoyed because the cloths were damp and it would take some time before they dry, but when they dry I don’t feel any sticky afterwards. It does not completely get rid of those dirty streaks, but at least it gets rid of those annoying dirt and oil, and taking away less dirt.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123121367541131/k2311a1223/12.23.10