Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth Anti-Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found myself checking my underarms throughout the day during the first few days of use and finding that they were actually bone dry
  • Now that I have been using this product for approximately a month, I've realized that I no longer check my arm pits during the day to see if they smell or if I have pit stains because I know that this product is doing what it is supposed to do and I do not need to worry
  • I was impressed with the scent and the protection that it provides, when I realized I no longer had to shave my arm pits every day I was floored
  • I highly recommend this product to all women

• by Violet

I recently began using Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth anti-per spirant deodorant and I could not be more pleased with the results. I have never been particularly picky about my deodorant, I have always just used whatever was on sale or had nice packaging and caught my eye at my local CVS. However, last time I was wearing my favorite gray sweater I was shocked when I looked in the mirror and saw sweat stains on my arm pits. My mother recommended Dove deodorant and I immediately ran to the store and purchased it.

The first thing I noticed about this deodorant was the smell. It smells so fresh and clean, I simply cannot get enough of this scent. I actually find myself removing it from my medicine cabinet, lifting the

top and simply smelling the fresh scent. I also find myself applying extra to my underarms simply to get more of that wonderful scent on my body.

The next thing I noticed about this product is that it actually works. I found myself checking my underarms throughout the day during the first few days of use and finding that they were actually bone dry. The next time I wore my favorite gray sweater I was relieved to find that I made it the whole day with no sweat stains seeping through the fabric as I found with my old deodorant. Now that I have been using this product for approximately a month, I’ve realized that I no longer check my arm pits during the day to see if they smell ...

• or if I have pit stains because I know that this product is doing what it is supposed to do and I do not need to worry. Even after a one mile run my arm pits are still dry with this deodorant.

The third thing I noticed about this product is the fact that it actually diminishes the growth of my underarm hair. I did not even realize that diminished hair growth was a feature of this product when I initially purchased it. I was impressed with the scent and the protection that it provides, when I realized I no longer had to shave my arm pits every day I was floored. This product really is wonderful.

Dove Ultimate Visibly Smooth deodorant smells absolutely delicious and it truly works. I do

not need to worry about perspiring during the day because I am assured that this product is working. When I apply it, not only are my senses delighted by the smell, but it actually makes my underarms feel smoother. It is a white deodorant but it goes on completely clear. With other deodorants I had to wait five minutes before putting my shirt on after application because they would stain my clothes, especially if I was wearing black that day. With this product I no longer need to do that. The fact that my underarm hair has been growing in less quickly and thinner is an added bonus. I highly recommend this product to all women. My boyfriend has even been using it and he loves it as well!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123121367531131/k2311a1223/12.23.10