Toms Of Maine Sensitive Natural Beauty Bar Soap with Soothing Chamomile  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know some people really hate it when the bar of soap dissolves fast
  • Anyways, the way I like to use this bar of soap is by getting into my shower or bath and getting my skin damp
  • I would recommend it to those people out there looking for a natural bar of soap to wash up with made from pure natural cleansing and soothing ingredients

• by Soleil Robins

When my skin is red and irritated and needs a bit of soothing one of my favorite natural bars of soap to use is Toms Of Maine Sensitive Natural Beauty Bar Soap with Soothing Chamomile. I find it very calming, moisturizing, soothing, and cleansing to my irritated skin. I also like how it is made purely with natural soothing ingredients instead of nasty unnatural ones that tend to dry out the skin.

The natural soothing and cleansing ingredients in this chamomile soap that I really like are the palm oils, glycerin, fruit extract and oils, vitamins, herbs, and essential oils. These are the ingredients

that cleanse, moisturize, and soothe my skin with out irritating it to pieces in the shower. The bar of soap comes in a 4 ounce bar that is very easy to hold. The bar is golden clear color and dissolves pretty fast, but that is okay too me. I know some people really hate it when the bar of soap dissolves fast.

Anyways, the way I like to use this bar of soap is by getting into my shower or bath and getting my skin damp. Then I take the bar of soap and rub it all over a wash cloth until it foams ...

• and lathers right up. After I simply take the wash cloth with the soap all over it and wash my body up. Now there isn’t much of a scent to this soap which is really nice for me and other people sensitive to scents. The reason why I like that it has no scent to it is because scents usually aggravate my allergies. This one doesn’t at all. The only thing it does is cleanse and soothe my skin and body and leave sit feeling clean and soft. However, I still like to apply body lotion after using this soap because my skin tends
        to dry out easily anyways.

I do think this is an excellent gentle soap for people with sensitive skin including myself. I would recommend it to those people out there looking for a natural bar of soap to wash up with made from pure natural cleansing and soothing ingredients. I do think the soap is affordable for the quality and quantity it is. I do hope those of you who try it as well like what it does for your skin. I know I have and will continue to use it when my skin is red and irritated but still needs to be cleansed and soothed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123121367461231/k2311a1223/12.23.10