Kiss My face Organics Mint Lip Balm with SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
  • I even love the fresh mint flavor and taste it has, but I wouldn’t recommend licking your lips when wearing this lip balm because than your lips wont stay hydrated and protected well

• by Soleil Robins

One of my favorite mint lip balms to use is Kiss My Face Organics Mint Lip Balm with SPF 15. It is made with all organic nourishing ingredients and helps protect my lips from the sun while moisturizing and softening them right up. I even love the fresh mint flavor and taste it has, but I wouldn’t recommend licking your lips when wearing this lip balm because than your lips wont stay hydrated and protected well.

The lip balm comes in a .15 ounce twistable chapstick tube. It has a little dial at the bottom of it that twist up

and down so you can use the lip balm. The lip balm is a bit waxy, but it does melt right into my lips as soon as I apply it and start rubbing the lip balm stick onto my lips. The lip balm is clear and doesn’t leave any kind of whitish residue behind at all. It actually looks like a clear lip gloss once it starts melting because it has a nice clear shine to it. There is also a slight cooling sensation that comes with the lip balm as well that I find is very nice, especially when ...

• my lips are very dried out and burning.

The natural soothing healing moisturizing and protecting ingredients in this lip balm are menthol, titanium dioxide, octinoxate, herbal extracts, beeswax, essential oils, vitamins, minerals, peppermint oil, soy, and gum extract. These ingredients are what help protect the lips from the sun while keeping them soothed and well moisturized. When my lips are dried and cracked up this lip balm actually does a wonderful job with healing my lips back up within a few days because of the soothing natural organic ingredients in this lip balm. When my lips are wind burned this

lip balm is very soothing and cooling. I would recommend putting this lip balm on your lips before heading outside in the sun or cold dried are to insure your lips are well protected.

I do think the Kiss My face Organics Mint Lip Balm with SPF 15 is affordable and I do feel it is worth the price you pay for it. It has done a wonderful job with keeping my lips looking beautiful and soft. I do hope those of you who try this natural organic mint protecting lip balm will like it just as much as I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123121367411231/k2311a1223/12.23.10