Holiday Time Pre-Lit Christmas Tree  » Other  »
  • So, realizing it would be an investment for this year and future years, I decided to buy an artificial tree instead
  • And, since it was much more convenient, I went with a pre-lit tree from the brand Holiday Time
  • The only issue I saw with the tree was a big space on one side between pieces that we couldn’t hide very easily
  • If you are looking to buy an artificial tree this year, I would highly recommend this product
  • I like it so much, I will be very unlikely to ever go back to a real tree ever again

• by Review Vigilante

Even though I was a bit reluctant to start decorating for Christmas before next week (my youngest daughter has a tendency to get into things lately and was afraid she would simply make a mess of the decorations), I caved in and finally decided to put up our tree this past weekend. In the past, we have always gotten a real tree for the holidays. But, with two kids and a cat (who doesn’t know how to stay out of trees), I realized that was going to be more worth than it was worth; especially since we kept forgetting to water the one we had last year and almost killed it before the holiday even got here. So, realizing it would be an investment for this year and

future years, I decided to buy an artificial tree instead.

And, since it was much more convenient, I went with a pre-lit tree from the brand Holiday Time. This isn’t the first time I have owned an artificial tree. In fact, the whole real tree tradition was something we started only a few years ago.

And, ironically, that was the result of the artificial tree we had. That tree was a pain to assemble; it came in several dozen different pieces that we had to label so we could keep track of them. When coupled with untangling lights every year, it was a major pain.

The Holiday Time pre-lit tree is the exact opposite of that tree. First of all, assembling this thing is extremely easy. Our previous ...

• artificial tree could take up to a couple of hours.

This one was put together in less than 10 minutes. There are only three pieces and all you have to do is slide them into each other and connect the plugs for the lights. Having the lights already on the tree is also proving to be wonderful.

There’s no more untangling and the lights are spaced perfectly; an issue I always had whenever I put lights on the tree by hand. We could have set this tree up without any other decorations on it and it would have been great for just about any Christmas card. The only issue I saw with the tree was a big space on one side between pieces that we couldn’t hide very

easily.

However, this tree was only $30 and, at that low of a price for a 6-foot-tall tree, I kind of expected something like that and found it was easily hidden simply by turning that part of the tree toward the wall. So far, the tree is proving to be very durable. Both of my kids and my cat have been around it and have even played with it but it is still in one piece.

And, unlike the tree we had last year, I don’t have to worry about it catching on fire because we forgot to water it. If you are looking to buy an artificial tree this year, I would highly recommend this product. I like it so much, I will be very unlikely to ever go back to a real tree ever again.

William Marcolongo says :

Where can I buy one. My wife and I are getting tired of the assembly of our current almost 10 year old artificial tree. A family member has what sounds like this tree but the store where they purchased the tree has closed. If you cannot disclose vendor names, perhaps the manufacturer`s web Site. Thanks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1222121367241131/k2311a1222/12.22.10