Walmart Photo Pendant Heart Necklace  » Jewelry  »
  • This includes a present I bought for her weeks ago
  • I knew it would be something she would never expect and, after seeing it fell well within my limited budget without it being something that would be considered cheap, I decided to order one through the Walmart
  • I had ordered it early because I thought it would take much longer
  • Instead, this one was shipped in a large box full of Styrofoam peanuts and, when I found the necklace, it was in a small plastic baggy
  • If you have a special someone you are looking to surprise with jewelry (though I think it might be too late to order this for Christmas now), I would recommend looking into buying this product

• by Review Vigilante

Christmas is in just a little under two weeks and, even though I don’t have all of my shopping done (my wife and I still need to buy a couple more things for our kids and something for my niece and nephew), I already have all of her gifts purchased, wrapped and under our tree. This includes a present I bought for her weeks ago; a Photo Pendant Heart Necklace from Walmart.

I buy my wife jewelry every year and, because of that, it is really hard to surprise her so I go out of my way to find jewelry that can be personalized so she’s opening something that she knows came more from the heart rather than something I could have picked up at the last second.

I have already bought her jewelry that is personalized with our

names and our birthstones but this was the first time I have even considered buying her something that could be personalized with a photo that is permanently etched on the silver. I knew it would be something she would never expect and, after seeing it fell well within my limited budget without it being something that would be considered cheap, I decided to order one through the Walmart.com web site.

So far, I think this was a good purchase.

Ordering the personalized pendant was easy. I just uploaded a photo my wife took of us before we went out on a rare date night and, mainly because I couldn’t think of anything clever to write, had our names etched into the other side. This took about 10 minutes total (including checking out) and, to my surprise, her necklace was ...

• delivered in a little over a week. I had ordered it early because I thought it would take much longer.

The pendant was a little larger than I was expecting it to be. But, it is still a decent size; large enough to show the photo on the back without being too gaudy. And, I liked the fact it came with its own chain; something I’ve discovered isn’t the case with many necklace pendants.

I was a little concerned about the photo on the back of the pendant and how clear it would be (another reason why I ordered it so early; to give me time to return it if I didn’t like it). But, it was actually much better than I expected it; high quality considering it was a photo I copied in digital form from her Facebook

page.

My only real complaint about this product is how it was shipped. Most of the time, when I order jewelry, it comes delivered in its own little box; which is nice because I can just wrap that. Instead, this one was shipped in a large box full of Styrofoam peanuts and, when I found the necklace, it was in a small plastic baggy. Unfortunately, I didn’t have any jewelry boxes available so I had to wrap it in that envelope (and the box it came in); something I feel will hurt the presentation a little bit.

Overall though, I do think this was a good purchase. If you have a special someone you are looking to surprise with jewelry (though I think it might be too late to order this for Christmas now), I would recommend looking into buying this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4522121367231131/k2311a1222/12.22.10