Law & Order Criminal Intent TV Episode: Frame
2.5
  • So, when we saw the episode entitled Frame, we definitely were caught a bit off guard by it

• by Review Vigilante

As I mentioned in another review, my wife and I were watching episodes of Law & Order Criminal Intent last night; re-runs that were airing on one of our local stations. We used to watch the show on a semi-regular basis when it first came out but haven’t really watched it that close for the past couple of seasons.

So, when we saw the episode entitled Frame, we definitely were caught a bit off

guard by it.

This episode is one of the most depressing ones I have ever seen.

Goren’s brother, who is a drug addict, is murdered and all signs point to his nemesis Nicole.

However, we find out later in the episode that Nicole is also dead; something that puts Goren over the edge, both because he isn’t getting closure and because he still believes she is still alive.

To make matters worse, a surprise life ...

• insurance policy on his brother (coupled with him being in major debt) makes Goren a suspect.

The case actually was a little too easy to solve for me.

I figured out after quite some time that the person responsible for Nicole’s death was his former mentor (he got too much air time not to be involved in some way).

And, it was only a matter of time before Goren got a chance to interview

the guy; which I thought was a bit strange given the fact he is the victim (well, actually, Nicole is, but Goren was framed so you think they would have kept him away from the guy who did it).

The thing that left me unsatisfied about this is the fact we never see Nicole’s body; just her heart.

It would have been nice to know what happened to that.

This is an OK episode but it definitely could have been better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1022121367201131/k2311a1222/12.22.10