Bayer Ciprobay Ciprofloxacin Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • The medicine is only more expensive than the others and during my 7-day treatment the cost was about P600, it’s quite expensive but it’s really a fast and strong medicine that will cure you almost right away
  • I think it’s strong as it’s only taken for 7 days and I would rather take a strong and bitter medicine that would cure me faster than take a weak one with a lower dosage for a longer period of time
  • During my entire treatment I was taking this I had no really adverse reactions but I noticed that I had more appetite
  • Some considerations also said that this increases nervousness and sleeplessness so you should avoid products containing caffeine but this is only a case to case situation as I was sleepy most of the time during the rainy weather and it didn’t really affect me that much

• by reviewer

When I was diagnosed with urinary tract infection, my ob gynecologist advised me to take Ciprobay tablets for exactly 7 days and I was to take them twice a day; one in the morning and one at nighttime. Prior to my visit I was already researching online on the forums about urinary tract infection and most of them were treated for 10 days. I was only treated for 7 days but with Ciprobay whilst the other women were treated for 10 days but with a different medicine, so I presumed that Ciprobay was better and stronger because I was only treated for 7 days and it was really effective.

cost was about P600, it’s quite expensive but it’s really a fast and strong medicine that will cure you almost right away. The tablets were 500 milligrams and you’d have to take a full meal before taking them as they can upset your stomach. The only thing I don’t like about them is the very bitter taste so after I take these tablets I take some candy to make the bitter taste go away.

I was to take these for 7 days only twice a day and I really had a tingling and burning sensation when I was peeing and it hurts and I was praying for this to take effect immediately. Much to my surprise on my second night the burning sensation had ...

• already lessened and I was very happy with the fast results! It was only my second day and night and I was already relieved of the burning sensation after peeing.

When my treatment was over and I had another urinalysis done the bacteria and white blood cells in my body were back to normal and I was really happy with this medicine. I think it’s strong as it’s only taken for 7 days and I would rather take a strong and bitter medicine that would cure me faster than take a weak one with a lower dosage for a longer period of time. The price is worth it and you’d see results immediately when taking this medicine.

During my entire treatment I was

taking this I had no really adverse reactions but I noticed that I had more appetite. Some considerations also said that this increases nervousness and sleeplessness so you should avoid products containing caffeine but this is only a case to case situation as I was sleepy most of the time during the rainy weather and it didn’t really affect me that much. The tablets comes in 250 milligrams and 500 milligrams and you should always consult with your doctor before taking this, it’s a nice and strong and very effective medicine but should always be prescribed so if you are having urinary tract infections go ask your doctor first if this is an appropriate treatment for you as people react differently to different types of medicine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2622121367161131/k2311a1222/12.22.10